Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rate my Ret Gear

Rate my Retribution Gear Set please

note - Earthshaper has not yet dropped from 25 man yogg - nor has the mace from 10 man hardmode XT/Yogg - once i get one of those (preferably the mace because of the hit) i plan to get Sifs promise so i can drop my hit ring, and then upgrade my t8 > t8.5, and get the 25 malygos neck (Favor of the Dragon Queen)

and thats pretty much it for now - i should be all BiS then, so really only need 4 more items from ulduar...

PS - i only just got my new boots , will be enchanting with 32AP

Any suggestions or ratings on my gear would be appreciated

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eadmaul&n=Gold

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rate my Ret Gear

A 2 for the effort..

I guess an armory wouldn't hurt..

BUMP RATE

this is an obvious attempt at flexing your Epeen....

if you know what BiS is and you know you only need 4 more items from ulduar - then you know what "rating" your gear it at

what a little fag for just trying to flex for everyone

What a fucking failure you are.

can someone rate my epeen too i have about 40000 posts in over 50 forums how long is my epeen?
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

I am after what the "Grunts" or "Foot Soldiers" who have been doing the countless hours of groundbreaking research for Ret BiS gear and who are up to date with the most cutting edge of technology, have to say about my gear and how i can improve it, or where i should take it.

As im sure alot of the people who read these forums probably havent set foot in ulduar, i figure you have nothing better to do then to research gear you wont ever get

Try enchanting your boots. That will hitcap you. You obviously care about maximizing your dps because you are a JC/BS. Why the hell don't you have Berserking on your weapon??

Grats on being in a decent guild. Asking someone to rate your gear in its current state is just retarded. Take that shit to the WoW forums. No one here cares.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Well, at least we all know why you are high in arena. Melee carried by PVE gear FTL
    My whineposts are better than yours.

Maybe try EJ, try post you armory link there and wait for there response, do you really expect people to /gasp at the imbaness of your gear on this website?
    failure = failure

the shirt sux.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

dude, you fail at being an human being... gg

Despite what alot of you bads might think, i actually am after a PROPER response, any positive feedback or negative (if its constructive) would help

wow you guys must have gotten lucky with pattern drops -.-. We havent seen shit. Also, you are being really condescending saying that you want responses from "grunts" or "foot soldiers" implying you are a commander or some shit. There is a long post on EJ with BiS gearsets for paladins. Just go read for yourself instead of making people come to you. You are being lazy and self-centered. Noone cares how close you are or how lucky you got with drops.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

m8, seriously allot of your stuff is already good, and if so few of us have ever set foot in Ulduar, do you really think there will be constructive post about your gear, that already is good and does not need much work on anymore?
    did that just raise you e-peen a bit more?

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben
    wow you guys must have gotten lucky with pattern drops -.-. We havent seen shit. Also, you are being really condescending saying that you want responses from "grunts" or "foot soldiers" implying you are a commander or some shit. There is a long post on EJ with BiS gearsets for paladins. Just go read for yourself instead of making people come to you. You are being lazy and self-centered. Noone cares how close you are or how lucky you got with drops.

On our server we have many guilds that have patterns which are available to everybody, actually our guild has had but only a few Useful patterns drop for us, On the other hand i am the Supreme Commander in comparison to your badness.

Im not making people come to me, i am opening up a dialogue between the Captain and his Foot Soldiers, A call to my men to pick up arms, and hear the battle cry.

Your time is now my soldiers.... i need your advice!

lol. ever heard of hubris?

edit: i see you are also the commander of comma splices.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by windacks123

On our server we have many guilds that have patterns which are available to everybody, actually our guild has had but only a few Useful patterns drop for us. On the other hand i am the Supreme Commander in comparison to your badness.

Im not making people come to me, i am opening up a dialogue between the Captain and his Foot Soldiers. A call to my men to pick up arms and hear the battle cry.

Your time is now my soldiers.... i need your advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben
    lol. ever heard of hubris?

edit: i see you are also the commander of comma splices.
    i can do that too, yay.

#RETPRESENT