Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Frost presence-over powered in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    Just no, PvE DPS warriors can't tank (they will be dead before they switch 1h+shield), kittens can but theur survival is near to 0 same as warriors, their only advantage is being uncritable. Situations you are implying to will never ever exist.
    What?

So you're saying: "tank dies", and then, ALL PvE DPS WARRIORS INSTANTLY DIE BECAUSE THE TANK EXPLODES!!!

Tank dies due to damage spike, clevar dps warrior notices, taps macro for equipping sword n board, taps def stance, taps shield-wall and then taunt. This takes 4-5ish seconds at worst if the clevar dps warrior is quick. He'll be able to tank until SW runs out and he is turned into purple smears on the ground. Heck, paladins can do the same, just replace def stance with righteous fury, and replace shield wall with Divine protection.

Re: Frost presence-over powered in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Exerci
    What?

So you're saying: "tank dies", and then, ALL PvE DPS WARRIORS INSTANTLY DIE BECAUSE THE TANK EXPLODES!!!

Tank dies due to damage spike, clevar dps warrior notices, taps macro for equipping sword n board, taps def stance, taps shield-wall and then taunt. This takes 4-5ish seconds at worst if the clevar dps warrior is quick. He'll be able to tank until SW runs out and he is turned into purple smears on the ground. Heck, paladins can do the same, just replace def stance with righteous fury, and replace shield wall with Divine protection.
    I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I have to agree here. I've seen our warriors do it on multiple occasions, and our druids for that matter. It gives our Trees enough time to battle res, HoT, and ghetto buff the MT. 10-15 seconds tops. Hell, I've done it once or twice.