Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Patch 3.1.2 Hotfixes, Item Updates, Hunter Changes

with these nerfs, ulduar soon will be like karazhan..
    :-\
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Nerftastic! ;D
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

15+ Year Old Account

I leveled engineering 2 weeks ago on my rogue and I like it (She is level 72 and I had 240 engineering since vanilla but I haven't played her much so I didn't bothered with leveling a profession) Anyway I find engineering to be very funny profession, I don't care about arena, I like it and I will keep it.. Now I need some money for flying machine and riding skill

another Ulduar nerfs are /sigh

At least those 2 molten colossus and trash made it challenging when getting to Ignis (his swimming pool) to get rid of debuff)

changing how proffesion works in the middle of season isnt fair, engineers now should have extra stats for boots and gloves, like jc have extra stat gems and enchanters enchants on rings. lal if i wolud know i would level jc instead of engi :'(

Good, now that they made the Nitro Boosts unsuable in lolrena to pacify the crybabies, can they be unnerfed and restored to their 5 second duration (or maybe longer?) for everyone else?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Good, now that they made the Nitro Boosts unsuable in lolrena to pacify the crybabies, can they be unnerfed and restored to their 5 second duration (or maybe longer?) for everyone else?

totally agreed, its remove the effect that drops pvp flags in bgs too

While a part of me feels bad for not being able to try Ulduar in it's original form. Seriously 10 man was way too hard for the casual players. Blizzard noticed this, that's why it's nerfed.

Looks like those of us that don't want to spend 10 hours a day, everyday raiding (like Ensidia) to see end game content might actually get to see Arthas.

IMO 10 mans should be "significantly easier" than 25s. I don't agree with the 25 man nerfs, but the 10 mans are needed.

The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.
    I would very much like to hear a reason as to why this change was made. A proffession avalible to everyone with some nice feats for Arena PvP just gets nered so hard there is no point in having it at all. I get the stealth detection thing on googles but the NB nerf is way to much imo. Why don´t you ban all benefits from all professions then, so we can go on without wasting our time and money for absolutely nothing.

and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian
    Because FOTMers like you, quickly switch to another profession because they thought they would finally be able to reach 2000 rating.
    no idea what fotmers mean.. and i had skinning/lw since i started playin 2 years ago. skinning was useless for me at a time so i decided to try smth new and since i had mats from mining of another char i decided to lvl crafting prof, these were JC or Engi. i just made the wrong choice so stfu

Quote from: Crygil (Source)Nitro Boots Shut Down in Arena
    We have plans to make certain that this item is still worth the investment made in it. So don't vendor it just yet.

Next patch they ll add Stealth Detection on Nitro Boots, mark my words!

Nice how only the ranged weaps that drop from EZ mode 25 man content gets the boost.
    Another slap in the face of the ten man raider.