Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

They nerfed Ulduar trash...

That is just pathetic. Anybody that wipes on this shit and makes a whine post about it needs to be shot.

The real point of this thread however, is what to shoot them with...

Bow/Gun/Crossbow.

Discuss.

Re: They nerfed Ulduar trash...

For clarity, to shoot the trash? Or to shoot blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroller
    For clarity, to shoot the trash? Or to shoot blizzard?
    I say go in unarmed on both!
    Exciting and Dynamic

Deleted

The trash has been nerfed every week since the 2nd raid id. Its not really shocking anymore.

Deleted

I was talking about the people wiping on the trash and whining about it.

Cookies all around for effort!

Admittdly, the reduction on damage was unwarrented.

However, you can't tell me that you're unhappy that you have to spend less time fighting trash and more time fighting the boss, now that thy removed some of the trash, can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

all these nerfs... its getting ridiculous ...

Sure trash is lame to wipe on and such . but wtf arnt you suppose to have to use your brain in Ulduar to be able to progress ? ?

Also the XT nerf... from extremly hard (close to impossible?!) to lolmode wtf is Blizz thinking rly ? its suppose to be HARDmode -.-

Deleted

I don't care if people hated it. I just find it pathetic that they have to nerf trash...

Casuals win again amirite?

Nerfing some trash abilitys or damage is fine, BUT nerfing abilities that you are supposed to avoid in the first place AND that provide extreme fun (like watching dumb people blow up on the sappers) is just lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Wazdakka

GOD DAMN CASUALS! YOU NERFED IT! YOU REALLY WENT AND NERFED IT! GOD DAMN DIRTY STINKING CASUALS!

Blizz stated they nerfed it cause they pretty much just want you to be able to go from boss to boss... but still want to break it up a little.

As for what to shoot the people with, I say a folded up paper shoot from a rubber band would be sufficient. Those things SUCKED in high school =/.

WoWs pve contents lolable, I dont even bother with doing ulduar anymore. Icecrowns going to be a big let down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    WoWs pve contents lolable, I dont even bother with doing ulduar anymore. Icecrowns going to be a big let down as well.
    You know, I keep hearing this and yet it took a month to down Algalon. There are hardly any guilds with a majority of the hardmodes done. And it seems to imply that PvP is not lolable... which is just as far from the truth as you get really.

To be honest this is a nerf to fun even for casuals. We had trouble on various trash the first times, now its all easy already, but I guess I really don't care. Once you get through that very small understanding the first time, its easy already and not particularly "fun".

So what if they nerf it? They die more quickly, exactly why are you crying about this? Blizzard don't nerf just because people cry about that, so that assumption is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire668
    You know, I keep hearing this and yet it took a month to down Algalon...
    ...or in reality, 4 hours.

15+ Year Old Account

Screw trash, I'd be more concerned with the bosses. And the question obviously is: Who are they making it easier for? There can't be a group out there that's big enough (and stupid enough) to warrant such changes. I mean, you can't even go for the old "casual" stereotype.

But, before going crazy about it - anyone here had any experience with the changes? If so, are they too much or just enough or same-same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacegoatmeep View Post
    I have it on good authority that the Park needs to be as it currently is for the launch of Legion.

As part of the opening event Illidan flys down into Stormwind, points over towards the Park and says "You are not repaired!"

gravity00

I have an idea

Blizzard create a giant room... no trash, just bosses there

You pull one, what happens?

A) You get PWND by all bosses?
    B) You run like a rogue from a warrior/pala/DK
    C) You defeat them all?

Discuss!

My opinio? You'll have fun and no more QQ about omfg, I am so skilled, I killed ALL thrash in Ulduar, it was sooo fun (!)

Man, get lost

Quote Originally Posted by Shamee
    all these nerfs... its getting ridiculous ...

Sure trash is lame to wipe on and such . but wtf arnt you suppose to have to use your brain in Ulduar to be able to progress ? ?
    Exactly.

The original trash needed to be toned down and after the first two weeks of hotfixes was fairly well tuned . But then it got nerfed over and over and over every single week until it represents no challenge whatsoever.

It seems like Blizzard are listening to a vocal minority of retards who cry and complain when they don't get free epics handed to them for doing nothing.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

Exactly what are all these assumptions based on. Every time something gets changed, people come here to yell nerf and blame the casuals. It's getting old. Time for some better moderation on here.

It's the same as Ignis... They destroyed everything that made it fun. And screw all you idiots - Mimiron trash was extremely fun before the nerf, just like Ignis one. Now it's getting closer and closer to faceroll. This isn't catering to casuals, this is catering to retards - you know who you are.
    You may now kiss the ring.