Re: Resilience Cap

Is there a resilience cap....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wow+resilience+cap&l=1

33% Crit Damage Reduction is cap.

There is no cap to crit reduction.

Yep..

And as to the 200 sp vs 200 resil, it will depend on your existing sp and res. Armory? If you find yourself dying really fast, resil is your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by HavocLock
    Yep..

And as to the 200 sp vs 200 resil, it will depend on your existing sp and res. Armory? If you find yourself dying really fast, resil is your friend.
    Imo, it depends on if you're playing with a healer or a DPS'er.

15+ Year Old Account

The way I do my numbers is 10-15% more than mages. They have more survival cooldowns and "GTFO" abilities than we do, so we need more resilience.

If a mage is stacking around 800 resilience, I need to be stacking around 950.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by hx9
    33% Crit Damage Reduction is cap.

There is no cap to crit reduction.
    Blue post please
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Xionor
    You're a tool.

Limit is 33% crit damage reduction.
    Chance to get crit is uncapped.

It was done before Wotlk even launched, so would be hard to find you a post.
    Say what you want but i dont belive it unless it has evidence. Just becuase you call me names doesnt make you right, just makes you look retarded for not backing up anything. I also asked nicely so f*** off.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    Say what you want but i dont belive it unless it has evidence. Just becuase you call me names doesnt make you right, just makes you look retarded for not backing up anything. I also asked nicely so f*** off.
    Somebody asks a question, gets an answer and then get told to prove it.. How about if you dont believe him... Errr. Look for a blue post yourself and disprove him?

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/patchnotes/patch-3030.html

"Resilience: The damage reduction component of resilience has been increased from 2 times the critical strike chance reduction to 2.2 times the critical strike chance reduction. In addition, the maximum damage reduction to a critical strike from resilience has been increased from 30% to 33%."

And you didn't ask nicely. The way you said it shows that you obviously don't believe hx9, and just wanted to show the world how wrong he was.

To OP: Resilience does indeed cap at 33% crit damage reduction, which is at 1320. You won't reach this amount in this season's gear just yet, so for now I'd say 800 should do just fine. It's all personal choice beyond that really.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Resilience

Quote Originally Posted by Wowwiki
    Resilience cap

The damage reduction from a critical strike is capped at 33%, which equates to 1230 resilience at level 80. However, there is currently no cap on DoT reduction or critical strike chance reduction.
    The world is a cruel place isn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.