Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Unwarrented Engi Nerf :(

Quote Originally Posted by stalix
    OH guess what i am "one" of those people that rerolled engineering because of the competetion between rogues, FUCK U BLIZZARD AND EVERYTHING U STAND FOR U OWN ME 4 FUCKING K GOLD, GG
    you know what will be funnier than this shit ass moment right now? when i reroll engineering for jc and have that nerfed, plz tell me something constant blizzard or start paying my money and i don't mean gold. u guys are a bunch of bullshit a 2 sec thing did shit, and stealth detection only helped rogue v. rogue nothing else, and a 1.5k hit is nothing .... why nerf it honestly!!
    You are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    those are easily accessible by anyone. engi was dif.
    In my experience it took me 1 week to farm all mats needed for engineering (using mining) and about 2 months getting facerolled to the ground by retridins and DKs in greenies, farming BG´s every day. Engineering is in no way as time demanding as getting the resil and you don´t need a partner to carry you in arena for it either.

To simply have gotten the famous answer to all questions when farming the honor/arena points; "resilience will fix it" didn´t really do the trick for me tbh. I needed those NBs to survive in both BGs and Arenas.

I presume you are not an engineer and you still play paladin at lvl 80. In that case I can see the content in your arguments. I bet you run around in PvE gear and do just fine in PvP.
    and for the guys who didnt read the latest hmm about 5? retpaladin changes, they arent fotm anymore since long, fotm right now is warlock and priest obviously...

fucking epic comic!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

15+ Year Old Account

you know what will be funnier than this shit ass moment right now? when i reroll engineering for jc and have that nerfed, plz tell me something constant blizzard or start paying my money and i don't mean gold. u guys are a bunch of bullshit a 2 sec thing did shit, and stealth detection only helped rogue v. rogue nothing else, and a 1.5k hit is nothing .... why nerf it honestly!!
    You know what's funnier?

The fact you didn't realise that JC was miles beyond anything else in terms of raw stat gain, and that you didn't expect this fix (it's a FIX PEOPLE, It's not nerfing JC into the ground it's bringing it in line with other profs) that was so inevitable.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

NB was OP. Deal with it.

Now it's a dead profession.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!