Restrodruids and Repalas need a nerf

http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xm...t=reviewGaming

OK they are both on my server and they play really well but 95-4 is just you know.... ( yes the paladin play in that gear in arena why even farm resilenc)
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Restrodruids and Repalas need a nerf

Only thing playing 95-4 in games with that setup says that they got some very decent skill. Red isn't ugly when more people like green you know.

Yeah, he obviously plays in that gear with zero resil pieces except the near BiS weapon. He also has no pvp trinket. :

The only thing I see is a fantastically skilled player - I wish I could hit 2500 in 2s as a ret paladin. Move along, troll.

ok he is duel spec'd...1 of PvE and the other PvP...and I'm sure he has the PvP to support it too....

for all melees pve gear > pvp gear ...that indeed need to be fixed somehow (make only pvp gear work in arenas or i dont know)

He plays in t8,5set 4 pieces using only 6 pieces of resi with wg pvp ap/medilan trinket and nobels set
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Red isn't ugly when more people like green you know.
    This was supposed to close the topic :-X

I think the president is somhow involved...

they are skilled and geared. nerf them!
    "Twinking is a way to invest in a different type of game balance at early levels. If you think that twink groups invest all of that gold and attention merely to roll noobs, you are mistaken. " -Blue post

Now with patch 3.2, we're technically supporting twinking by allowing players who aren't level capped to play in Battlegrounds without risking leveling up. -Blue post