Ideas for Enhancement PvP

Plain and simple:

1. 30% damage reduction when stunned.
    Should be added to another enh talent like the boring Thundering Strikes. Or Earthen Power also pulsing out of stuns.

2. Talent DEEP into the Enh Tree: Windshock gets its own shock cooldown.
    Then you can chain interrupt people, but you can be juked easily. I don't see why Enhancer should be one of the only two melee classes (together with ret) who cannot interrupt spells for 10sec (warrior: interrupt, charge, fear, interrupt; dk: interrupt, gnaw, grip, interrupt, silence; rogues: lolololocked out forever)

Enhancement is really weak in PvP and has virtually no representation at all - why not just give them some stuff and see how it goes?

Re: Ideas for Enhancement PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Zimtbock
    Plain and simple:

See Shamanistic Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimtbock
    Plain and simple:

Should be added to another enh talent like the boring Thundering Strikes. Or Earthen Power also pulsing out of stuns.

2. Talent DEEP into the Enh Tree: Windshock gets its own shock cooldown.
    Then you can chain interrupt people, but you can be juked easily. I don't see why Enhancer should be one of the only two melee classes (together with ret) who cannot interrupt spells for 10sec (warrior: interrupt, charge, fear, interrupt; dk: interrupt, gnaw, grip, interrupt, silence; rogues: lolololocked out forever)

Enhancement is really weak in PvP and has virtually no representation at all - why not just give them some stuff and see how it goes?
    Those 2 will be too good, i mean this things will rise us over some classes like retri, hunters, locks etc... why? coz
    1)double incoming dmg reduction...how u think it will stack with sham rage, huh ?... 6% inc dmg reduse from talents in elem tree, 15sec 30% reduse dmg from sham rage... and u offer 1 more dmg reduction?......
    2)Lets imagine that WS will get his own 6(5) sec CD. Then: ES -> 2 sec silence -> WS -> 2 sec silence. How many spells has 1 sec cast time?... (2+2=4 of 5 sec). Ah and GCD... well, i expect it will be not 4 but even 5 sec...

P.S. why all posting "i wanna be imba" without thinking how others will counter them?... Just increase stoneclaw shield amount by 100% so it will be 8k and all gonna be ok....without any cheating moves...

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Last post for a while.

If blizzard wanted to increase your survivability then they would have increased shamans defense naturally. Blizzard has desided your armor level and damage reduction IS FINE WHERE IT IS! You have every right to request that they add this ability or request a increase in defense.

In PvP i understand you die in 4 seconds of combat but that is just how blizzard sees it as balance so if you want to go on with this please post this on shaman forums. And so you know. Only the completely incompetent think shamans survivability via Melee damage migration is fine.

15+ Year Old Account

The thing is.. All specs can't be good in PvP if anything they should work towards making elemental better. Thunderstorm is a blast!