item switching macro help

I want to be able to use the new blizzard equipment manager and switch to a stance when I hit the macro ex. equip shield and 1h sword and switch to prot stance. I currently have the equipment manager macro on bartender bar 4 button 1 and so forth. Can someone please help me?

Re: item switching macro help

I use Outfitter and it supports keybindings/commands and it's much better than blizz equipment manager, maybe you want to try it too.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm
    I use Outfitter and it supports keybindings/commands and it's much better than blizz equipment manager, maybe you want to try it too.
    Was using closetgnome, could do what im asking to, but I have a lot of mods and was trying to get rid of a few, thats why I was asking.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Make macros for swapping stances, and make a "set" that consists of the MH/OH you want for each stance. Call them, ohh, "Battle", "Defensive", and "Zerker" sets. Then do a macro like so
    Code:
    #show Battle Stance
    /cast Battle Stance
    /equipset Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Make macros for swapping stances, and make a "set" that consists of the MH/OH you want for each stance. Call them, ohh, "Battle", "Defensive", and "Zerker" sets. Then do a macro like so
    Code:
    #show Battle Stance
    /cast Battle Stance
    /equipset Battle
    Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for, worked perfectly.