Flame Leviathan turret guys

So, Flame Lootiathan is on farm etc etc. My guild is currently in the process of trying out different 10 man hard modes but there is one issue that is constantly blocking us from doing FL hard mode - People being shot onto him to overload him get hit by his barrage and usually die on the way up. I landed up there with 3-4% of HP regularly.
    We tried getting the demolishers closer to him, shooting right after an interrupt etc etc. but nothing seems to work.
    Is this a known bug or are we missing something?
    You may now kiss the ring.

Re: Flame Leviathan turret guys

you can do at least 2 towers fine without somebody on flame leviatan

but to your problem: afaik theres no bug
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

Deleted

On 10-man, you shouldn't take any damage as you're on top of the boss, however you may take some damage travelling onto the boss if you're very unlucky. On 25-man though, you can take damage and it's often advisable to have a healer be shot up with you.

I meant the "flying up to the boss" part. It happens quite often, and by quite often I mean always. One of the two guys being shot up gets either to ~3% or dies.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Deleted

I have noticed that there's a display bug where you seemingly get put to 1% or similar as soon as you land on the boss, but it's never killed me and I always get healed to full as soon as I jump off him.

I get those too. I get hit on the way to the turret and left with 1% hp but got back to full health when i get ejected atleast for 2 attempts. Other than that i didnt get hit at all. fyi this is @ 10m fl+4. We did 1 caster rotation with 1 demo truck

If they die, someone just failed at aiming. And the 1% part is really just a display bug, as stated previously. No need for a healer up there really.

The demolishers should not be to far away, aming is important in shooting people up. The only times somebody died when we did this was when the shooter missed.