So what's a great PvP realm.

So as I assume you can get from the title, i'm looking for a new home. I'm currently on Aerie Peak EU, and the Horde side is more or less dead. Action House prices are sky-high, finding an arena partner who isn't terribad or messages me saying 'me plix, im good dps' is near enough impossible.
    So what i'm looking for is a realm that has balanced Horde/Aliance ratio, although i'm happy to have a bit of leneancy to horde :P I have spent hours looking through realm forums to try and see what people's personal experiences were like on each realm, but I can't find one that appeals.
    Any suggestions and personal experiences would be great in finding me a new realm to settle into!

Re: So what's a great PvP realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymoure21
    So as I assume you can get from the title, i'm looking for a new home. I'm currently on Aerie Peak EU, and the Horde side is more or less dead. Action House prices are sky-high, finding an arena partner who isn't terribad or messages me saying 'me plix, im good dps' is near enough impossible.
    So what i'm looking for is a realm that has balanced Horde/Aliance ratio, although i'm happy to have a bit of leneancy to horde :P I have spent hours looking through realm forums to try and see what people's personal experiences were like on each realm, but I can't find one that appeals.
    Any suggestions and personal experiences would be great in finding me a new realm to settle into!
    Cho'Gall

Cho'gall if you can handle the lag and the queues. No doubt about it- one of the best, if not THE BEST PvP realms available.

Lots of famous (or infamous) people have their toons there- Venruki, Sodahz, Akrioss, Mahiko, Nition, and if I'm not mistaken, Unmercy is transferring back.

Neilyo used to be on Cho'gall, but then he left and all the fanboys went with him, making the server less laggy for all.

Pretty heavily Horde biased, as well. Haven't checked the AH in a while, but it was pretty good last time I was there.
    Needs more perkele.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymoure21
    I'm currently on Aerie Peak EU,
    Cho'gall is an US realm ;-D

Sorry, i have no idea about good pvp realms :/

(And no, i didn't register just to say this)