Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.2: Call of the Crusade, Hotfixes, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster
    And again, you're a tard basing your opinion on something being worte 5 years ago.

www.aionsource.com - NCSoft West CEO changed already. But oh hell, I am in no way trying to get idiots like you playing this game, so stick to WoW please.
    L-O-L ROFLMAO!!! Now I understand why this game hasnt gone past Asia. It looks like a fucking piece of crap that will never ever beat WoW. The only MMO that I see ever beating WoW is another blizzard MMO. Go post about your Asian MMO somewhere else and take your 3 inches elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosshadow

Syncmaster, I like that you actually support your agrument with facts but...

It doesnt matter how good the game is, it doesnt matter how much better the graphics are, it doesnt matter how much better reviews it got, IT DOESNT MATTER. It just cant, listen to me when I say this. It wont beat WoW, and it cant. Just because its famous in Asia that doesnt mean it will be famous over here.

I have played WAY too many mmos before(around 8 ) some are even better than WoW, IN EVERY WAY, better pvp, better graphics, better leveling. But they never beat WoW. And its a phenomenon that I wont explain because it would take a wall of text to explain.

Now please go to some aion forums and start ranting about how great Aion is, hopefully that will make you feel better.

EDIT: Guess what, I went to check out Aion. I looks amazing, looks fun, looks better than WoW to some extent, but truth is, its not better than WoW. You dont get it now, but you probably will in some years.
    to all those people saying that they looked up info on aion, etc etc, ive actually been playing it for quite a while now on chinese servers since the enlgish patch for it was released.

ive been playing wow for almost two years now, and after playing aion for a month, ive decided its already better than wow.

now before people start telling me 'oh you didnt play in bc, oh you are a casual' blah blah, ive expirienced both games equally, and seeing my fair share of bad mmos from NC, i will have to say that aion was completely unexpected. aion has everything wow lacks, amazing graphics, lore just as good as wow, a fun class developement, and as far as ive seen, no class is rediculously OP needing a nerf. its got the right amount of balance between pvp and pve, and you can dance like a cheerleader to boot. need i say more? /cheer

EDIT: also, the whole reason this game was released in asia first was because asians take their betas seriously, not like the fucktards that were in the wotlk beta that asked me over 50 times where the chapel was on their DK because they were lost without their questhelper.

best thing about aion? built in questhelper motherfucka <3

myspace.com/sexygcgurl66
    facebook.com/misfitgurl66
    xbl gamertag-misfitgurl66

Quote Originally Posted by Delever
    L-O-L ROFLMAO!!! Now I understand why this game hasnt gone past Asia. It looks like a fucking piece of crap that will never ever beat WoW. The only MMO that I see ever beating WoW is another blizzard MMO. Go post about your Asian MMO somewhere else and take your 3 inches elsewhere!
    First off, trust me - you're doing better by just deleting all your forum accounts, you're a waste of databank space.

Talking only about graphics, everyone who doesnt agree with me that Aion has atleast 10x better graphics than WoW is rather blind or simply retarded. Tastes differs of course, but hating anime is not a reason to see the quality put in those graphics.

And also learn to read and if your older brother is reading for you, get some reading comprehension - it was first released in Asia, because its made their, and it takes 3x more time to translate from korean to what-so-ever other asian language than an EU or US westizimation. In case you dont know how long time such a process needs, and you dont know it for sure, I highly recommend you to finish the elementary school before playing MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mslagsalot
    to all those people saying that they looked up info on aion, etc etc, ive actually been playing it for quite a while now on chinese servers since the enlgish patch for it was released.

ive been playing wow for almost two years now, and after playing aion for a month, ive decided its already better than wow.

now before people start telling me 'oh you didnt play in bc, oh you are a casual' blah blah, ive expirienced both games equally, and seeing my fair share of bad mmos from NC, i will have to say that aion was completely unexpected. aion has everything wow lacks, amazing graphics, lore just as good as wow, a fun class developement, and as far as ive seen, no class is rediculously OP needing a nerf. its got the right amount of balance between pvp and pve, and you can dance like a cheerleader to boot. need i say more? /cheer

EDIT: also, the whole reason this game was released in asia first was because asians take their betas seriously, not like the fucktards that were in the wotlk beta that asked me over 50 times where the chapel was on their DK because they were lost without their questhelper.

best thing about aion? built in questhelper motherfucka <3
    @Chaosshadow (didnt see it):

I played nearly every MMO in the last 10 years, nothing even came near the experiance Aion has provided to me and my friends - NOTHING, read: N O T H I N G.

I like how you're trying to force people to believe your opinion, but like I said before - it IS already a huge success, and has already 1/3 of WoW's subs just in 2 countries, and its going be to released soon fully updated, translated, localized in EU/US.

I hoped you enjoy getting proved wrong by me, if you want to continue the discussion, just re-quote. <3

@Mslagsalot:

If you saw WotLK you saw everything in WoW, well it was great in TBC - now its just a piece of crap. Its not only the gameplay which changed but the community got also fucked up. I quoted 2 perfect examples before. ^^

sync i totally agree with you. if World of warcraft was still in the burning crusade i can gurantee my guild would still be raiding sunwell. tbc had my favorite instances in it. NOTHING about burning crusade was bad. cept for the rep grind to unlock sunwell, but still it was fun nonetheless. the only fight ive even considered remotely fun in wotlk was 6 minute maly, and even that was lame. Video games are video games, and everyone has their different tastes, but if you ever change your mind about wow, aion is waiting for you, and so is my cleric <3

myspace.com/sexygcgurl66
    facebook.com/misfitgurl66
    xbl gamertag-misfitgurl66

15+ Year Old Account

Instead of adding another battleground Blizzard should go back to Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin and either update them or replace them with something that people can actually enjoy instead of the borefests that they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermot
    Instead of adding another battleground Blizzard should go back to Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin and either update them or replace them with something that people can actually enjoy instead of the borefests that they are now.
    AB is still the best BG there is, WSG is the second. So I don't agree to your point.

Haxx0r

Re: Patch 3.2: Call of the Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    There's a thing called google search engine. Try it.
    try not being a dick, dick. kthnxbai. :-)