Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 40 man onyxia at lvl 80

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    Take 40 arcane mages or 40 boomkins, she wouldnt manage even to say "who...?"
    Edited: or even better 40 frost mages with mirror images and elementals out.
    Make that 38 mages 1 moonkin for aura and 1 ele shammy for totems and heroism/bl

Quote Originally Posted by Zeelian
    Make that 38 mages 1 moonkin for aura and 1 ele shammy for totems and heroism/bl
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel
    Get 40 Blood Death Knights with Army of the Dead, Ghouls, and Rune Weapon out.

That will be worth frapsing, if only for laugh value.
    In this case the the instance server would probably crash

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel
    Get 40 Blood Death Knights with Army of the Dead, Ghouls, and Rune Weapon out.

That will be worth frapsing, if only for laugh value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    Take 40 arcane mages or 40 boomkins, she wouldnt manage even to say "who...?"
    Edited: or even better 40 frost mages with mirror images and elementals out.
    either of these would be visual lag city lol
    ...And that's why I had to kill daddy. He was giving the mouse a cookie!

Moon is sheep. Let it be written!

Yeah man, 40 level 80s killing hogger,all with the jenkins title and everyone can yell "leeeeeeroy" when they're killing him. Afterwards they can all go hang out by the murlocs and exchange awesome chuck norris jokes and talk about how cool panda's are!! n0 gHeY gN0mEz tho plzz!! That would be the ultimate coolness........you goddamn douchebags still talking about 40 manning hogger. :-*

Great idea for an achievement tho:

"kill onyxia in under 10 seconds"
    Sharkughash, resto shaman (main): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

Aradhel, Ret Pally (alt): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

I tried this at level 60. I tried to gather up 40 hunters, hoping to get a range of marksmen and beastmasters. The hope was the beastmasters could tank for a few seconds and then raise their pets and re-engage. The horrible truth was I could only find 32 hunters who were even qualified to enter Onyxia's lairs, and 31 of them were marksmen, thanks to a slight advantage in that skill tree.

We tried 3 times with nothing but the 32 lvl 60 hunters...and had her down to (IIRC) 12% on the last try. We would have been able to take her our I believe if I had the full 40 hunters and a couple of beastmasters. Let me just say, phase two was both fast and brutal, thanks to extreme ranged DPS and a general lack of fire resistance.

It was almost certainly possible, but I never found another chance to try it again.

that fucking necro doe

Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    that fucking necro doe
    Dude could be the new Lich King.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    That Big fat meanie still owes me a mount... I mean i only farm her on 11 toons every week just saying.... like anyday now lady !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap - 2009. That's quite a necro.