Shaman Tank / Kited - Razorscale

Ok so i was in Ulduar with my guild, we have been having issues killing some of the starter bosses because of healing issues which we are working on. so when we got to Razorscale we got him to 2nd Phase, 2 of our 3 tanks died off the bat, so we are like well Other tank pick it up, No battle rez's were up so we thought we could try to 1 tank him, so we got razor down to about 17% when that tank died, so i switched to Ghost wolf form since i had the next highest agro after a couple melee died, and i ran around in a big circle and kited Razorscale from 17% to 0% i wish i had a screen recorder going but because it wasn't intentional till after everything happened.

Anyone got any comments they want to put there 2 cents in?

Re: Shaman Tank / Kited - Razorscale

lol and you kept aggro for the whole 17%? that's funny

Yeah i did , a couple mages were going to pass me, but agro droping moves ftw + Pallies savationing people

YEa, my two cents would be to check up the shammy that tanked Archimonde :P...
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbossmanco
    Yeah i did , a couple mages were going to pass me, but agro droping moves ftw + Pallies savationing people
    hey i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, so if it's true that is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shimo
    YEa, my two cents would be to check up the shammy that tanked Archimonde :P...
    there is a shammy on my server that could tank most of the bosses in burning crusade heroic dungeons...don't think he tried any raids or anything but they used to be able to hold alot of aggro especially on multiple mobs

Quote Originally Posted by cchsballa06
    hey i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, so if it's true that is pretty cool
    I suggest people to try it if they think its not, but its true it was hilarious The timing of his Flame breath as long as you don't cut corners to badly is just in time for him to be in melee range so he stops giving you time to run away

about 2 weeks ago the 10 man group I run with had me (dk tank) and warrior tank...my armor fused right in the middle of a fire puddle, and the healers tried their damnedest to keep me up, but i died. the warrior's armor fuse wore off and he was able to pick it back up, just as his fused Razor turned on our warlock and he drain tanked like hell...just enuff time to let the warrior's fuse armor wear off and pick him back up for the last 5%....the warlock lives and i got wtf pwned....we were simply amazed

Very nice on the warlock tank, Shaman full on kiting 17% Heroic Razorscale, to me sounds better tho :P

Yeah, i've had to kite him a little on some tries (unsuccessfully) as a dk, tanks died so i ran + taunted. breathes really slow him down. eventually could catch up to me though

Quote Originally Posted by blackcassiel
    about 2 weeks ago the 10 man group I run with had me (dk tank) and warrior tank...my armor fused right in the middle of a fire puddle, and the healers tried their damnedest to keep me up, but i died. the warrior's armor fuse wore off and he was able to pick it back up, just as his fused Razor turned on our warlock and he drain tanked like hell...just enuff time to let the warrior's fuse armor wear off and pick him back up for the last 5%....the warlock lives and i got wtf pwned....we were simply amazed
    Tip: switch BEFORE fuse.

Meh, having a healer tank Solarian in TK at 70 sounded better in my opinion.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Razor seems to be the tank killer. We had a hunter drop around 4 dodges in a row, and when he got dropped, our rogue tanked for a bit. Fun stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Its possible and plausible.
    on my guild first kill, a hunter friend of mine did the EXACT same thing to 22% ~ 0% without losing agroo, and more impressive DPS. I wish i wasn't dead cus i was to 4 on agrro list and got 3 shotted to death when the tanks died.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Meh, having a healer tank Solarian in TK at 70 sounded better in my opinion.
    ya cuz she is magical damage, so it REALLY matters