Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
So make it a Holy Pally tallent?
yeah that would kinda work, but would feel lackluster like druids new block imo...

tbh, i don't see any problem here at all, in some bluepost i read that they don't like the idea that we can pick up int, sp & crit instead of manareg (read: mp5), because other healers have to care about manareg-stats. stacking crit allows us to get some mana back from our heals and increases our hps at the same time. so? druids stack spirit for manaregen and have [impToL], (holy)priests do that too and got [spiGui] - basically the same mechanic. yes, maybe one talent is more powerful than another, but that doesn't mean the whole system is broken and in the need of a fix; just a bit finetuning imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Peetree
Overreact much?
everytime a change is coming - no matter what it is - the community turns into a bunch of crybabys, better you get used to it... :P

looks like some folks forgot to actually PLAY the game (ya know, fun eh?) hang out with mates, down some bosses, maybe a little pvp? "BUT DANM BLIZZ IS DESTROYING MY CLASS!!!!!!111" yes, they are; and while you are facerolling your keyboard, GC is stealing your babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin
Both Blizz and the Players are taking this way too serious, imo.
^ simply this ^

just my 2 cents