Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Priest whining about warriors

Am I the only one that can see the ironic in this priest whining about warriors on the official forums?
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....16652469&sid=1

When I checked his achivements I noticed the "Just the Two of us" achieved 21/5/09
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...n=%C3%ACmPulse

Epic win? :x

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Priest whining about warriors

He's a Rival, he's got 2k+ rating in 2v2 and 1750+ rating in 3v3. He's got Hot Streak.

75% MS is kinda OP..
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    He's a Rival, he's got 2k+ rating in 2v2 and 1750+ rating in 3v3. He's got Hot Streak.
    Yes, so? All achieved after season 6 started, who is he to whine about buffs.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    75% MS is kinda OP..
    then we need (burst) dmg output equal to dorkknights, retardins, pussycats and rogues!
    and i bet my whole gold that this would cause even more QQ!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yad
    then we need (burst) dmg output equal to dorkknights, retardins, pussycats and rogues!
    and i bet my whole gold that this would cause even more QQ!
    Shadowpriests, Ele and Enhancement Shamans, Boomkins and others have NEITHER.
    All you need is nerfs, or all the underrepresented specs need buffs.

At least you have the best MS in game. And good armor, allright mobility and good burst.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

there is nothing wrong with warrior dmg/burst dmg and MS is op. the end.

just an issue of l2p and gear.

since eating through shields does not cause rage starvation, priests have a really hard time staying alive against warriors, burning their mana pool in under a minute ostly. the only reason priests were so successful before the nerf was that they relied on being babysat by rogues and/or mages while using their strong offensive abilities. if they can not do that for w/e reason, they are almost as crappy healers as resto shamans (which are the bottom of the food chain atm).
    This user has been banned.

15+ Year Old Account

Warriors stack ArP these days, eats through Inner Fire and they gain range from our buble which they break quickly, so while they slice through our "armour" we need to heal through a 75% MS debuff.

Yeah, Warriors are fine. But sorry to bring that here, there's a thread on Arms Warriors on the Priest forum.

[On topic]

Nemecis, so what? Was he meant to achieve that in Season 5 when class balance was still iffy and gear disadvantages were pretty high?

I play both warrior and priest, and Yes..IMO warriors are OP vs priest in arena.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    Warriors stack ArP these days, [...]
    no. not in PvP.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    75% MS is kinda OP..
    Yeah, we get 75% MS... in exchange for losing our interrupt.

Less healing is better than no casting at all.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    no. not in PvP.
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=75925

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollpatrol
    Yeah, we get 75% MS... in exchange for losing our interrupt.

Less healing is better than no casting at all.
    I wish more people would understand this.
    Pay a man enough, and he'll walk barefoot into hell

Deleted

Warriors are strong, not op. They kill priests, if you let them. I don't see a reason to for priests to whine about warriors, druids would be more understandable.

I don't play a warrior, I play rogue in a 2550+ rogue/priest team.

Quote Originally Posted by eizei
    Warriors are strong, not op. They kill priests, if you let them. I don't see a reason to for priests to whine about warriors, druids would be more understandable.

I don't play a warrior, I play rogue in a 2550+ rogue/priest team.
    I don't see why it would be so understandable for Druids to complain about Warriors?

Druids have a huge amount of Instant Casts; Our 75% MS will only work if we use Mortal Strike THEN hit them with an Overpower while they're casting. So unless they drop a cast while we have an Overpower ready, their healing will only take a 50% drop as opposed to the 75% of some other casters.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Considering how hard it is to CC/peel a Warrior now i'm not surprised. They went from being one of the easiest classes to peel to one of the hardest. One of the biggest changes with Warriors is also that every player has to move from them, and more than a few don't have the movement ability to get out of range when they start spinning. ITs stupid that they have regular movement speed while spinning since its not balanced in relation to other players cooldowns, there is no counter to it, and they can charge right after it.

They just add to the World of Meleecraft we're all playing :P Its such a joke how Blizzard acts like magic trumps melee when you can't even get a 2.5 sec cast off on most melee today to even do damage because their all over you, instanting you for the same damage it takes to wind up 2.5 sec FB's :P These Dev's are just awful and in their own little world :P

Deleted

Sorry, that was bad wording for me. I'd see priests more likely to be complaining about druids than warriors.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Shadowpriests, Ele and Enhancement Shamans, Boomkins and others have NEITHER.
    All you need is nerfs, or all the underrepresented specs need buffs.

At least you have the best MS in game. And good armor, allright mobility and good burst.
    QFT

^From a Shaman