Soloing pre tbc raids.

I just wanted to ask is it possible to solo any bosses as a warrior?

lvl 80 ofc

If so,what lvl of gear you need to have and what's the best spec/tactic?

Re: Soloing pre tbc raids.

lol you deff cant solo anything as a warrior without heals in tbc not possible to do

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dude
    lol you deff cant solo anything as a warrior without heals in tbc not possible to do
    He asked for PRE tbc....as in classic/vanilla wow.

I've read some threads on here before saying that warriors could solo some bosses from ZG and MC but can't give you more detail than that. I've solo'd stuff on my feral druid in T7.5 but druids are a different ball game.
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

depends alot on the spec, as a prot warrior you would have a much better chance of doing it, but thier are some bosses that you just wouldnt be able to do.

Theres some weird Bloodthirst/Prot spec thats supposed to be good at soloing stuff, since in full Avoidance Tank gear with ~30k health thats 900 healing every 5 secs, which is decent for a non healing class :P

As a feral Druid I went into Molten core, and found that without some external healing I was just a bit short of being able to take Lucifron or Magmadar.
    Without the benefit of some form of healing (improved leader of the pack in my case) it would have gone a lot worse, so I think a pally or Blood DK would have a better time soloing those old raids and I don't think a warrior could do it; you'd run out of health before the boss was dead.

Zul'Garub should be easier, and if you get a heal-capable class and a tank you'll be able to duo lots of stuff.

Yes, but you would like to have self-healing abilities/items/enchants to make it easier and most successful is being in tanking gear and spec.

I solo Garr in MC
    easily half of ZG
    attumen

as full prot no bloodthirst.

with bloodthirst I can solo onyxia, first boss in AQ40 and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Theres some weird Bloodthirst/Prot spec thats supposed to be good at soloing stuff, since in full Avoidance Tank gear with ~30k health thats 900 healing every 5 secs, which is decent for a non healing class :P
    This, 5/31/whatevers-left would be the spec :P

Also, glyph of bloodthirst DOUBLES the healing from it (If it haven't changed since last time i solo'd stuff).
    Glyph of enraged regeneration would be a sexy thing, too.

Can solo all of zg, 4/6 aq20, onyxia, Attumen and most of MC with that setup, easily.

It is very possible for a warrior to solo pre-TBC raids. Not all bosses can be soloed, but both High Priest Thekal (Tiger), and Bloodlord mando-whatshisface ( Raptor boss) can be soloed.

Garr in Mc, who can drop one of thunderfury's binding can also be soloed

Make sure to have enough rage for bloodthirsts since you are starved of rage most of the time, and put on any block gear you have, since you can fully block most of those bosses attacks

spec/glyph combo: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...1&version=9901

Craz I call bullshit on your claim that you have solod the Prophet Skeram in AQ40.

I did all the trash up to him on my war no probs, but then when he splits, there
    seems to be too much magic dmg to mitigate/heal thru. Unless I am missing
    something...

Screenshot plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalman
    Craz I call bullshit on your claim that you have solod the Prophet Skeram in AQ40.

I did all the trash up to him on my war no probs, but then when he splits, there
    seems to be too much magic dmg to mitigate/heal thru. Unless I am missing
    something...

Screenshot plz.
    Considering he deals literally no dmg until he splits, you just stop dps and let ur cooldowns come back before lowering his hp more.

And hes soloable as deep wounds prot btw, no need for bloodthirst.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlover
    Interesting.

That spec/glyph set would be pretty fucking incredible at soloing old raid bosses.