Poll: Do Hard Modes give you what your looking for in a raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Do Hard Modes give you what your looking for in a raid?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by sainthubbins
    I have two issues with the people who are complaining that hard modes aren't hard enough (besides the obvious fact that they probably haven't done them).

1) Stop comparing it to Sunwell. Compare it to SSC/TK, or even Hyjal aside from Archimonde. It's not the final raid. There are still two more, harder, raids to come in Wrath. This isn't the pinnacle of progression.

2) Stop saying that 10 man hard modes are easy when you go in there wearing 25 man gear, whether it's Naxx 25 or Ulduar 25. Ulduar 10 normal modes are tuned for people in Naxx 10 gear with a little bit of higher level gear, and Ulduar 10 hard modes are tuned for people in almost complete Ulduar 10 normal gear. Just because you can go in in Naxx 25/Ulduar 25 gear and easily accomplish the 10 man hard modes doesn't mean it's easy for the people it's intended for.
    10man normal is meant for naxx 10man gear ppl (iLvL200) and 10man hardmodes drops 226-232 ilvl loot and they are meant to full 10man ulduar gear or 25man naxx gear..

15+ Year Old Account

Personally, change the the term 'Hard Mode' too 'More challenging Mode' and everything is fine.

As said elsewhere, its not quite the Sunwell prenerf challenge people were looking for but its better than coming back week in farming like what happened with MC or Karazhan for example.

Then again, what happens in 2/3 weeks time when its the 'Hard Modes' being farmed and we need to wait ~3/5 months for the next proper content update.

Then day people realise theres more than one target audience Blizz need to aim there products at is the day these forums go quiet. Sadly, it wont ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Keh
    Then again, what happens in 2/3 weeks time when its the 'Hard Modes' being farmed and we need to wait ~3/5 months for the next proper content update.
    Ok.

Let's make a bet?

If in 3 weeks you can show me AT LEAST 1 PuG clearing Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood, or Firefighter, or 1 Light in the Darkness, I'll delete my account, if not, just get your ass away from here and never say such retarded things again.