Poll: Do Hard Modes give you what your looking for in a raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do Hard Modes give you what your looking for in a raid?

Do Hard Modes give you what your looking for in a raid? Compare it to the feeling you had when you downed bosses in instances like SSC/TK and beyond in BC and MC and beyond in Vanilla WoW.

Re: Do Hard Modes give you what your looking for in a raid?

Stuff like Sunwell was hard and fun... Ulduar ( even on hardmode ) is to easy and boring.

GOGO MAKE HARDMODE SUNWELL!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

WTB lvl 80 heroic mode for all previous 40 mans!!!! Even 5mans... even 10 and 25mans!!! Heck just give it all!!! lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Snoosie
    Ulduar ( even on hardmode ) is to easy and boring.
    Care to show your armory link, so we can see you have cleared it all?

and u have firefighter snoosie? xP i don't think so or actually did u have killed yogg without keepers? hell no so äh ulduar hards (the really hard ones) are by far harder then sunwell ...
    yes i know there are easy hardmodes like xt hodir council thorim and vezaxx but clear mimiron freya and yogg hard then u can say they are to easy

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Snoosie
    Ulduar ( even on hardmode ) is to easy and boring.
    So you're saying Heroic: Firefighter is comparable in difficulty to Crazy Cat Lady and 3min Hodir? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Care to show your armory link, so we can see you have cleared it all?
    $5 says he did XT and Hodir on 10-man with 25 gear.

EDIT: Checking his armory, he has... Hodir, XT, and Thorim on 10 man, and medium Iron Council on 25.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

kriS411

hard modes suck if the boss is pugable in normal mode...

recruiting players got damn hard with wotlk due to this, everyone is happy with their 13/14 guild, why switch to another guild if it "only" has 13/14 either.

at least 98% dont understand the hardmode system anyway or realize WHY should make anything hard if it can be killed easy too.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

May I quote a blue for this one:

"Amazing, people who aren't you cleared an instance and now you have nothing to do."

Unless you are in one of the top 7 guilds that have cleared everything up to Algalon25 in hardmode, then I say: MOO TO YOU! May I also mention no one has killed him yet, and when they do, I'll quote this again:

"Amazing, people who aren't you cleared an instance and now you have nothing to do."

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kriS411
    hard modes suck if the boss is pugable in normal mode...

recruiting players got damn hard with wotlk due to this, everyone is happy with their 13/14 guild, why switch to another guild if it "only" has 13/14 either.

at least 98% dont understand the hardmode system anyway or realize WHY should make anything hard if it can be killed easy too.
    Statistically 93% of mmo-champion posters invent their own statistics, statistically I am 41% sure that XT is in fact a transvestite.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira
    Statistically 93% of mmo-champion posters invent their own statistics, statistically I am 41% sure that XT is in fact a transvestite.
    -92% of all Chinese people eat Rice every day
    -27% of all WoW players are below the age of 10
    -46% of all MMO-C visitors are necrophiles

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin
    and u have firefighter snoosie? xP i don't think so or actually did u have killed yogg without keepers? hell no so äh ulduar hards (the really hard ones) are by far harder then sunwell ...
    yes i know there are easy hardmodes like xt hodir council thorim and vezaxx but clear mimiron freya and yogg hard then u can say they are to easy
    hahaha Ulduar Hard Modes aren't harder than Sunwell

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

they are into some certain level harder. it would be nice to see guys actually trying/doing those 25 or even 10man hardmodes before blabbering around in here. on the other hand, none of them are "that hard", how could it be since theyve been done so whats the meaning of term "hard" anyway.

also i like to remind and point out that i do not believe that even half of these "lol ulduar hardmodes aint as hard as sunwell ones" -comments have actually been wiping there pre-nerfed muru etc, for example, but instead of facerolled through SWP with wotlk talents pre-wotlk

Personally I like them.

I must say, I was against them to start with, the idea sounded lame. But having done some of them in 10 man (I have a very limited raiding time) such as XT, FL 2T, Razor quick, Ignis quick, IC (steelbreaker) and 1% off Hodir, I found them very enjoyable. An extra level of difficulty to shoot for, and rewarded with extra loot.

Are they Sunwell? Nope. Are they more fun than Kara-style farming Ulduar 10 every week? Hells yes!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Warsonglord
    Still... Link yours...

15+ Year Old Account

Stuff like Sunwell was hard and fun...

GOGO MAKE HARDMODE SUNWELL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed, problem is we are part of the very low % that actually accomplished something in SWP. For the general playerpool it was way too hard. Make no sense for BLZ to redo SWP, they earn less cash

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Ensidia has a 25k gold repair bill by day trying hard modes and you call it easy? lol

Deleted

Whats the difference if its hard mode or no, Bob from <Smart Latin Word> has cleared Ulduar on 10 man normal and did the same as Kungen from <Ensidia> on 25 man hard mode

its true while firefighter is really the only truely hardmode in ulduar (maybe no lights in the dark havnt got that far yet)and no i havnt done them all before the QQ link your achievement crap tho my guild has tried the rest to test how much each would require effort wise to do...

id still rather have the feeling of a boss being hard without some gimic stuck over the top to make it somewhat of a challange
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Warsonglord
    Yes they are, Sunwell wasnt as hard as many people think... only 2 of the last bosses were HARD, but thats MY OPINION, you got yours, I did Sunwell up to Muru pre-nerfs, sadly didnt kill him during the pre-nerfed phase, but still.... And in all honesty Yogg and Mimiron hard mode are much harder than the first bosses without a doubt!!!! Now you go and do them and you come back and tell me that isn't true. I bet you haven't done them, because only 7 guilds in the world have and no guild has done Yogg 0 watchers, so boo hoo at what you said.