PvP Arms Warrior Addons

Any suggestions on any other addons that are crucial for PvP arms warriors i have missed or ones you find better in general that serve the same function.

Currently using:

Bartender
    OmniCC
    Recount
    Peggle
    NeedToKnow
    Prat

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Re: PvP Arms Warrior Addons

if you do arenas. get Gladius
    Spell Alerter is also great. Just takes a while to get all the skills you want set up. Common spells that a warrior needs to see... Bubble, Evasion, Lavaburst etc.

I also use "Class timers" to watch me rends and shouts.
    Cooldown (or something like that) adds a number countdown on the cooldown of your skills on your bartender bar so you know exactly how long on cooldowns.

great, i have been looking for a post like this one, nice info Nix, i'll try that addons

BTW, i loled at the Peggle addon, :P i have it too, is just too much fun while flying
    My Characters:
    Hunter Warrior Warlock

Okay im now using...

Bartender 4
    Spartan UI
    Sexymap
    Prat 3
    MBB
    Mikscrolling Battle Text
    Class Timer
    OmniCC
    Gladius (soon)

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

My addons that I use in arena/whilst PvPing (obviously Prat isn't necessary in arena).

Quartz (to track my bleeds, mortal strike, unrelenting assault, piercing hole and hamstring)
    Classtimer (to track my Greatness, Taste for Blood, Sudden Death, Recklessness, Retaliation)
    OmniCC (to display the cooldowns on my hotbars)
    Bartender 4 (hide as many nonsense buttons as possible)
    Gladius (MUST have for Arena)

Handy tools from the standard interface:

Set class colors on health bars (enemy health bars displayed)
    The basic floating combat text, displays all the things you need to know.

I've got "Grid" as well as I find it useful to see who in the raid is taking damage.

Lets me be the hero as I run to save the healer under pressure. Make them take care of me better too...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixreborn
    if you do arenas. get Gladius
    Spell Alerter is also great. Just takes a while to get all the skills you want set up. Common spells that a warrior needs to see... Bubble, Evasion, Lavaburst etc.

I also use "Class timers" to watch me rends and shouts.
    Cooldown (or something like that) adds a number countdown on the cooldown of your skills on your bartender bar so you know exactly how long on cooldowns.
    The name of the Addon is "OmniCC" and hes already got it.

One that I've found useful is Jim's cooldown Pulse, Generally I use smaller UI's for more view space in arena and JCP is great to stay focused on my surroundings while knowing precisely when specific Cooldowns are available. An above poster already mentioned Gladius, fantastic mod for arena.

15+ Year Old Account

Ghost: Pulse

http://www.vranx.com/cooldowns.htm

might be something to maybe look into.

alot of pvp videos u see, theres icons that pop up in the middle of their screen and their rather big. they are ur cooldowns that have come available to you again, it helps for learning to avoid watching ur action bars.

NAO