Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.1.3 Client Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Eligos23
    Blizzard I just have to say this. We know your trying to streamline all the classes. But that isn't how 8 Million players are gonna see it. Your fucking over Warriors, Priests, Shamans,Warlocks and Rogues. Classes that used to be top in alot of ways and equal to the other classes at the same time are now either broken and needed to be nerfed or need a fucking buff becuz you have nerfed them for stupid ass reasons. Give Priests their fucking heals back and stop kissing druids asses every patch. Stop Buffing Huntards every patch with more damage and give that buff to Warriors. Stop screwing with Warlocks everytime you get a chance and make us be able to raid without having to change spec every fucking patch. Buff the fucking enhancement tree for Shamans and stop making them to hard to raid with. And for once give Rouges a buff to rupture damn and bring back combat swords not fucking combat daggers/ fist. And stop giving pallies buff's for once. They are not warriores and never will be so stop trying to make them one.Holy damage is spell damage not fiscal. Thats fucking stupid. Blizzard I can honestly say I have thought very seriously about quiting. Your starting to fuck with stuff that wasn't broke. You can't fix what wasn't broke in the first place. Stop making your patchs around what will help players in pvp. If you can not please both pvper's and raiders then find a fucking way to stop screwing us all before you up in a patch. Testing a dumbass ptach on a test realm doesn't make it smart or right.
    Paladins have gotten like 1 talent buff since wrath came out, and like 34 heavy nerfs, fuck off pally envy-er.

then you should seriously go back and read patch notes and see all that pallies, hunters, and a few of the other classes have been given and how much they have taken away from other classes. Becuz if you had any sence at all you'd look stuff up before you spoke.

You clearly have not looked up anything, have never played a paladin, and I have read every single blue post since before Wrath came out....I am just astounded you aren't playing the same game I am. :

So now warriors are going to have 2 skills to go close to some1 with cds of 20 and 25 and they r not happy.
    Is that even possible?

nerf, no nerf, same, if u dont like patch, dont play, w8 for next patch, or never play it again. if u want to still play, then play.... this is just a game. :P

blizzard is blizzard, like every time b4, they must do some thing, stupid or not.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa
    not enough they nerf warriors charge, they go on with buffing the stupid druid class in pvp. yeah right. I'm done with pvp on my warror, sick of the fact to be dependent of a druid to actually have success in pvp ...

to the haters. i actually *could* play with shaman, paladin and priest, yes ...but with a druid it's pure easy mode while playing with a priest is hardcore
    as a priest i must admit the whole charge/hamstring gets real annoying, so i can understand the nerf. i agree, if they must nerf something, they should look at druids. druid/warr teams seem outrageously op in arena atm, and i mean it's not limited to just that specific set-up, pretty much pick a plate dps, heck just pick any dps and pair him with a tree druid and bang!...success. (note, if you are incompetent, a good set-up won't help you win anyway, I‘m not speaking about these people) also this whole thing with ret being nerfed.. qq it was long overdue and i mean you should consider yourselves lucky that hand of freedom was all that got nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d
    About time. Going to 60% for just dpsing a paladin certainly feels balanced. Next in line: Vindication.

why blizzard hates shamans so much??!!!!

multi religion issue??!:P

as a dk tank i'm pissed why do i bother at all...it was not op in anyway as it was.. a previous poster pointed out it was buffed before due to spikey dmg so nerfing it is going to bring back a dead dk tank on boss encounters.

oh and i really couldn't care what happens in arena change it for that sure go ahead do what you want for there but for pve stop blizzard just stop and think about what your doing i will send mensa round and get your IQ tested as i think at the moment it is similar to a potatoe.

and woot no mage nerf yay oh but wait every other class other than lock and shaman(if i missed you i'm sorry) has been buffed to death since pre tbc when mages were sunwelled and you all know what that was like if you were a mage then, we are not op in anyway i salute the pvpers who can play mage well and survive long enough to do any dmg.

how far and how many rerolls will it take for blizzard to realise that they need to rework every class in the game the way they made the dk(from the ground up) warriors rage needs sorted amounst so many other things and so many broken talents and abilities from years gone by that are still broken or were fixed and didn't need fixed.

woot at blizzard what a bang up job you are doing with this ame lol.

The end of the world! THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

To all the DK's complaining about the armor nerf due to PvP, you might want to check out the blue response to it. It was intended to be a PvE nerf, with the added bonus of balancing out PvP.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/26/1736...rmor-nerf.html

EDIT: Lowbrow beat me to it :P

Quote Originally Posted by LowbrowDeluxe
    Seriously, there's like a page long post from GC about why the DK armor nerf is happening, and it's all pve. People need to get off the 'lololol pvp nerfs' thing. Guilds that matter were switching to DK MTs as preference over the other three in large numbers, and for good reason.
    Specifically the ability to tank vezax stationary with no extrenal cooldowns for surge of darkness.