Just thought of something in my sleep deprived trolling mood..

How about Blizz buffed RV and turned Exorcism into a low/no dmg interrupt?
    Wouldnt that pretty much fix Ret in PvE/PvP?

... or do I need to make me another cup of coffee?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Re: Just thought of something in my sleep deprived trolling mood..

Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin
    Exorcism into a low/no dmg interrupt.
    would be nice

Glad you liked it.. the RV thing is tbh mostly to compensate on the PvE front
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

I nice pve buff would be to make RV work on all crits. Wouldn't change pvp at all.

Make exorcism consume all DoTs on the target, and cause a second, equivalent Dot under a new effect, called Exorcism, with a 20 second duration, so to maximize your PvE DPS you'd want to make sure you had Divine Storm, Crusader Strike, AND Judgement's RV's rolling before hitting Exorcism.

Considering you'd be relying on Art of War to tell you when each one crit, and the 15 second CD would prevent you from just spamming it every CD, for fear of leaving part of the DoT out, it would actually take some vigilance to do really well. Really good players would effectively double their RV damage, or could weave in SoV, hop seals, and keep it rolling for even MORE damage, but of course the mana cost would be impractical.

Put an interrupt or another damage shield into baseline JoJ, so that part of our burst AND our mana sustainability goes down the drain if we save it to use as an interrupt.

There, PvE is interesting, difficult, and showcases the difference between good and bad, and PvP we have less burst but better control tools.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff
    Make exorcism consume all DoTs on the target, and cause a second, equivalent Dot under a new effect, called Exorcism, with a 20 second duration, so to maximize your PvE DPS you'd want to make sure you had Divine Storm, Crusader Strike, AND Judgement's RV's rolling before hitting Exorcism.

Considering you'd be relying on Art of War to tell you when each one crit, and the 15 second CD would prevent you from just spamming it every CD, for fear of leaving part of the DoT out, it would actually take some vigilance to do really well. Really good players would effectively double their RV damage, or could weave in SoV, hop seals, and keep it rolling for even MORE damage, but of course the mana cost would be impractical.

Put an interrupt or another damage shield into baseline JoJ, so that part of our burst AND our mana sustainability goes down the drain if we save it to use as an interrupt.

There, PvE is interesting, difficult, and showcases the difference between good and bad, and PvP we have less burst but better control tools.
    dps taking skill? no way man

bliz's def of skill is 1 1 2 1 1 2 4 REPEAT

cause someitmes i hit 3 on accident

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders