Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: New night elf bear form pic is out

Quote Originally Posted by onin
    I herd they were making druids playable for belfs the bears have braided tails and they wear red scarves
    Carebears, imo
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

Wow, I and really dissapointed. The night elf bear form looks kinda creepy. The eyes do not fit in my opinion, and th face looks way unnatural. The horde ones look way better. The cat ones had better make up for these...

You guys get muttonchops! No complaining!

goatee and horns vs sideburns??? goatee FTW!!...to bad im NE tho...oh well...still nice to see improvements

I kinda figured that the nelf bears would have had more startling coloring in contrast to the bull bears. Their hair colors are way more flamboyant and bright compared to Tauren skin colors.

The bull bears were always better looking than nelf ones imo, but even more so now.

I'm just ready to see my white Tauren turn into a snowbear!!
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

15+ Year Old Account

Am I the only one having a problem with being required to change the haircolor of the casterform version of me, in order to change any form skin (which will also be directly linked meaning there is no option to mix n' match?)

15+ Year Old Account

I think the bear forms are fitting nicely into their respective race's schemes.

No, I don't have a problem with tieing fur color to hair color, it makes sense for me.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Syph
    Am I the only one having a problem with being required to change the haircolor of the casterform version of me, in order to change any form skin (which will also be directly linked meaning there is no option to mix n' match?)
    Surely the idea between skin colour and bear colour is about synergy and consistency between the caster and form? It would seem very odd to have say as a caster a skin colour of the opposite to your 'form' colour. I think the idea here is to push the fact that you (meaning your caster avatar) is actually that bear, hence its correspondence: I think the horns on the Tauren and eyes on the Night Elves helps justify that claim.

Moreover the differences between the two are very nice. The Night Elves with those glowing eyes, slick coats and subtle colours appear nothing but ostensive, especially given their racial ability and the artwork which has traditionally followed that race. Likewise, the Taurens have bolder colours, ones much more associated with the standout red rocks and green grassy plains of Mulgore. In capturing this and basing the artwork for the druid forms from it, the design team has managed to capture the essence of each race and use that to further add distinguishing characteristics in the overall druid class, and also between races. Well done to all those involved, these are excellent updates and provide a true revitalisation to something that was old and congested while maintaining the heritage of both races.

Ha ha ha, Dracula Bears

Can we have a cloak too?

Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

I do like em but im Dps feral so im getting really exsited about the catforms now,

A guildies son said did point out if we get a pink form we will have a pink pussy = D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cantthink
    A guildies son said did point out if we get a pink form we will have a pink pussy = D
    We have a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I personally love both the NE and Tauren versions of the bear form. They're both great. I'm definitely a fan of the white one and the bottom left one.

15+ Year Old Account

I like tauren models a bit more (probably because of glowing eyes) but still really good job, curious how will cat models look like and I am tempted to migrate my druid back on my main realm and level it up a bit from 70 :P

Just wondering: The nightelve skins have a facial tattoo that looks just like my elve's tattoo. Maybe it changes according to your "human" skin?

Kinda feel justified that finally the tauren models are nicer than the nelf ones.

The nelf ones strangely enough look "unnatural" to me - the one in the bottom left hand corner especially. The faces are weird and look more like a rats face. I have a nelf druid at lv 60 so I'll see how I like them ingame - the first and second are the only ones I'd use, the default nelf one in the bottom middle would be ok if I hadn't played a druid and got sick of the form a long time ago.

the tauren models though its just the yellowish and black ones that look weird to me - again a bit "unnatural" with bright painted colours - druids aren't supposed to be totem poles. The blue one is definately the one I'm getting on my tauren.

All in all nice job to them - admittedly its more of a reskin than redesign but customising your druid based on their hair/ skin colour is a lot nicer than "gz you have a default bear"

Deleted

- Breaking News: "Massive Tauren babyboom due to blizzard changes" xD

i don't know, the nelf look more like a boar than a bear. body's too small. heads are too big. tauren won this time

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cantthink
    I do like em but im Dps feral so im getting really exsited about the catforms now,

Unfortunately, Pink is only available to Death Knights (Which really sucks, it's my fav. Night elf hair color) XD So a pink form would be pointless.