Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Druid Forms, Cross Language BGs, Blue posts

I wonder where glowing dots instead of eyes fit nightelven lore. Take a look at the Warcraft 3 Nightelven Boxart...

The wow nightelf eyes are just simplified, they would be more correct if they would look like the bloodlelven eyes (actual eyes+glow).
    Btw i want my bc beta bloodelven eyes back!

The new bear formes arnt so different from the old ones, except for the new textures, the always open jaws still look as stupid as ever...
    ps: Give armored kitties plz! ^^

Sweetness. Glad that the forms can finally change. Tauren forms are god awful comapred to the favorited alliance counterparts

Now....BOOMKIN FORM CUSTOMIZATION PLEASE!!!!

I want some antlers instead oh horns please.

They just should change (4) Set: Reduces the cooldown of your Intercept ability by 5 sec. to charge on arena items. --> no op intercept cd, and no pve warriors in arena bcoz charge cd is vital. --> profit

Ok well regarding the Boomkin customization, how about giving druid forms armour, maybe depending on the level of their gear, or (this might make a lot of work for the dev. team ) with each item , being the ones that stand out the most, (helm, shoulders, weapons ), make them have an armour piece on the char when it transforms, maybe just shoulder armour , a helm, metal claws, etc.

I like that u doing with the different kind of looking druid forms, but i've been thinking for awhile about the armoured druid forms, i think they would look alot better, and i mean ur bear looks the exact same from level 10 all the way to lvl 80 :-\, same with the rest of the forms ( u can leave seal form out, its just ugly the way it is ;D )

The new bear formes arnt so different from the old ones, except for the new textures, the always open jaws still look as stupid as ever...
    ps: Give armored kitties plz! ^^
    Its been said that the bears jaw will be closed when not roaring. I cannot provide to the link but i found it while reading up on the bear changes.

FOUND TAUREN CAT FORM PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if this is old news to you or not but here are the cat form pics for tauren:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/.../druid/ss3.jpg

I'm pretty satisfied with the looks.

ENJOY!