Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Blizzard's SECRET CODE revealed! (Warlocks)

^
    Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

This is what happens when a class get nerfed to many times, the players start finding "hidden" messeges everywere. O_o

I love this thread. Gonna add it to faves.

Also, remember the guy who got offended to GC calling beacon of light bakon of light?
    Just for a small intended joke, the whole MMO-CHAMPION nerdteam almost managed a 100 page thread filled with pics and other stuff.

They're playing with us guys. They're just never gonna stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

OH SHIT!

they found out! Abort mission ! Abort mission! :-X

start plan B
    operation: kidney shot

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    Ghostcrawler taken out of context. New and interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    that is a moment where even /headdesk does not quite cut it. i promptly proceeded to /bodywall.

15+ Year Old Account

You do realize Warlocks have been overpowered against most classes for the majority of time that WoW has been available on the free market, right?

LOL
    To everyone taking this seriously

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pheno
    You do realize Warlocks have been overpowered against most classes for the majority of time that WoW has been available on the free market, right?
    I've never understood this mentality: because a class USED to be "OP" (in your opinion), it should now be... gimped? "Fair" should be fair, regardless of past performance. If something is overpowered, nerf it (or buff something else - whichever fixes it "best"). If something is underpowered, buff it (or nerf something else). If something is fine and it's a l2p issue... than I'll agree with the "stop qqing and l2p."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum
    I've never understood this mentality: because a class USED to be "OP" (in your opinion), it should now be... gimped? "Fair" should be fair, regardless of past performance. If something is overpowered, nerf it (or buff something else - whichever fixes it "best"). If something is underpowered, buff it (or nerf something else). If something is fine and it's a l2p issue... than I'll agree with the "stop qqing and l2p."
    Don't worry, as we move into the future, the duration of Release --> Season 3 remains constant but the duration of Season 3 --> Now gets larger. Eventually his point will be moot, and we will have been gimped for longer than OP.

Then the whiner must join us or be exposed for a troll.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Frozentasteicles
    "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP, their Arena representation is too low."

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1736...ks-in-pvp.html

I think I have finally figured out how to read Blizzards secret code. The meaning behind the words. What they REALLY intend to say.

Ok, let me break it down for the rest of you.

Here is the sentence in it's entirety:
    "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP. Their Arena representation is too low."

Now let's see what happens when we break it up for further deeper analysis.
    Part#1: "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP.
    Part#2: Their Arena representation is too low."

As you can clearly see from the original quote there is a period after "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP [PERIOD] Their Arena representation is too low."

Now let's ask this question: WHY is there a period after that? Why? Doesn't it seem a little odd to separate a complete thought into two separate sentences? Wouldn't it make more sense to instead use a comma?

Doesn't:

not only make more sense but also sound better than:

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP [PERIOD] Their Arena representation is too low."

You see, when you use a period it cuts the phrase into 2 SEPARATE segments; dividing the idea. A period is used to indicate a CHANGE IN TOPIC.

Tricky, tricky, clever evil bastards over at Blizz.

Now do you see?

Everything they say is true. Because it's the WAY they say it.

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP.
    (Blizzard hates Warlocks in PvP, they are saying it right there. They hate us. Period. No question about it.)

Their Arena representation is too low."
    (A well known fact)

But you see here is the trick: they aren't actually going to do anything about it - they just don't like Warlocks in PvP.

YOU
    ARE FUCKING
    RETARDED
    *sigh*
    http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k131/meggot/lol4thzh7.jpg

Nothing like sarcasm to troll socially inept nerds.

I think more to the point, the way he said it the way he did was because saying it with a comma - "We are not happy with warlocks in pvp, their arena representation is too low" would suggest a "because of". I'm sure someone would have QQ'ed about... "omg blizzard balances around arena representation 100% omgomg". The way he said it was fine.

Poor Ghost Crawler, I would hate to have every single letter of every single word I say is analyzed and manipulated so it is always worse sounding than it is.

Did anyone ever think that he is just trying to use correct grammar? You are not supposed to seperate two complete sentences, in the English language, with a coma. A period can be used for this, or perhaps a semicolon in this case since the two ideas are related.

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Tóny
    LOL
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zherod
    I lol'd IRL

[Sig Snipped]

did u ever think about this could be and blizzard employe trying to distract us from.. something?

maybe they want to steal our money loL!

oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Frozentasteicles

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1736...ks-in-pvp.html

I think I have finally figured out how to read Blizzards secret code. The meaning behind the words. What they REALLY intend to say.

Ok, let me break it down for the rest of you.

Here is the sentence in it's entirety:
    "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP. Their Arena representation is too low."

Now let's see what happens when we break it up for further deeper analysis.
    Part#1: "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP.
    Part#2: Their Arena representation is too low."

As you can clearly see from the original quote there is a period after "We are not happy with warlocks in PvP [PERIOD] Their Arena representation is too low."

Now let's ask this question: WHY is there a period after that? Why? Doesn't it seem a little odd to separate a complete thought into two separate sentences? Wouldn't it make more sense to instead use a comma?

Doesn't:

not only make more sense but also sound better than:

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP [PERIOD] Their Arena representation is too low."

You see, when you use a period it cuts the phrase into 2 SEPARATE segments; dividing the idea. A period is used to indicate a CHANGE IN TOPIC.

Tricky, tricky, clever evil bastards over at Blizz.

Now do you see?

Everything they say is true. Because it's the WAY they say it.

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP.
    (Blizzard hates Warlocks in PvP, they are saying it right there. They hate us. Period. No question about it.)

Their Arena representation is too low."
    (A well known fact)

But you see here is the trick: they aren't actually going to do anything about it - they just don't like Warlocks in PvP.
    To be grammatically correct either a period or a semicolon is required. A comma is inappropriate because the statement can be separated. Its basic high school English.

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP. Their Arena representation is too low. "

or

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP; their Arena representation is too low. "

not

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP, Their Arena representation is too low. "

Quote Originally Posted by Eboncor
    To be grammatically correct either a period or a semicolon is required. A comma is inappropriate because the statement can be separated. Its basic high school English.

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP. Their Arena representation is too low. "

or

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP; their Arena representation is too low. "

not

"We are not happy with warlocks in PvP, Their Arena representation is too low. "
    Damnit Eboncor, I was writing basically the exact same thing. [me=rabbimojo]puts away his grammar jackboots.[/me]

THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN BY ALL!!!!!!!!!!