Thread: Anzu

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Anzu

Hey noob question about this... (noob question in general, please don't flame :\)

Is the order for farming this...
    -Get quest in Zangar
    -Sneak to Anzu and kill
    -No mount..
    -Drop quest
    -Go back to Zangar and pick up quest again
    -Reset instance and go back inside
    -Sneak to Anzu and kill..
    -wash rinse repeat

???

I'm not sure if I'm going to get locked out of the heroic instance after killing him or not..

Thanks!
    *ducks and covers*

*EDIT* Oh okay, googled it sorry >_o http://www.descipe.net/forum/wow-che...ted-times.html - So I can farm it unlimited times per day I'm guessing.. right?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJakkass86
    Is the order for farming this...
    -Get quest in Zangar
    -Sneak to Anzu and kill
    -No mount..
    -Drop quest
    I'm not sure if I'm going to get locked out of the heroic instance after killing him or not..
    *EDIT* Oh okay, googled it sorry >_o http://www.descipe.net/forum/wow-che...ted-times.html - So I can farm it unlimited times per day I'm guessing.. right?
    That was fixed. Killing Anzu locks you to the instance. After you complete the quest, you get a permanent copy of the summoning orb, so you can summon him forever from then on (and it even goes in your keyring to alleviate bag space issues!). So no need to drop the quest, just complete it and go back the next day quest-less.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    That was fixed. Killing Anzu locks you to the instance. After you complete the quest, you get a permanent copy of the summoning orb, so you can summon him forever from then on (and it even goes in your keyring to alleviate bag space issues!). So no need to drop the quest, just complete it and go back the next day quest-less.
    Zomg thanks for telling me this !

doable as moonkin solo?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ifernno
    doable as moonkin solo?
    Possible; yes...
    Recommended; no...

lets just say, as a balance druid it would take roughly 4x as much time each run... calculating that over the average required runs before it drops, you'd probably save time by collecting some tankgear and using a feral offspec

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis
    Anzu dropped for me on my 152 solo run.
    /sigh
    But I got him now.
    And the most annoying part is the whole trash in his room. Too boring, plus fear/stun they cast makes me angry.
    You can skip trash in Anzu room. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    You can skip trash in Anzu room. :P
    I found that if I didn't kill most of the trash pulls, they aggroed when the bird swarm came down... I didn't do extensive testing, but seeing it happen a few times was enough to convince me to kill them. The only one I successfully left up was the one in the back left of the room (as you walk in).