Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Nerf Pallies and DK's in 2v2

The worst thing about heal palas nowdays is that they specc ret or prot, and just few points into heal, which makes Terminators out of them. I don't know if that was intended by Blizzard.

Blizzard has said that they didn't intend for healing paladins to spec all the way into prot, but that they're not worried about it. It's a "clever use of game mechanics."

It's slightly silly because I agree those "Protadins" are playing as healers. At the same time, we're not sure it's hurting anything and it hasn't yet become the only way to play a healing paladin. So for now, we're willing to call it a creative use of game mechanics and not a problem we need to stomp out.

We'll see where it ends up in a few weeks though. Our answer may be different.

Delete 2v2 Bracket.

All Arena will be 3v3 and 5v5 from here on in.

Problem solved.

Next?

"what? but paladins are DK's are fine.
    its just every other class that horrably underpowered."

this would probably be what the devs would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sny1
    This is a joke all u have to do is a roll a Pally or DK and ur automatically imba in arena pallies just get bubble him and his team mate and thats Gameover no questions asked. Dk's just the most stupidest class ever for 1 immuned to stun which is imba but then being able to absorb all my damage thats just a joke.

all u have to do is roll a Paladin/Paladin or a Paladin/DK combo and ur going to be the unbeatable.

i dont care what u pallies and dk's say u need a nerf and if ur paladin/dk combo in 2v2 is not imba in arena then ur crap
    lol I laughed so much that it hurts. Absorb all a rogue's damage would be so sweet and what talent is that btw? Im a DK and Im saying you should start learning to play rogue and probably read up on DK's mechanics since your eyes are focused on DKs and you surely dont know anything about them. GG with not notice droods in arena for one thing. Come over 2k rating sometime in your life(yes I had a rogue before) and then we can talk =DDDDDDD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85

the size 20 font here says it all and its pretty much all classes in pvp in a nut shell. Thats where every pvp QQ starts 99.9% of the time too. Its usually some pve geared person who is used to mashing his 3 buttons then gets WTFPWND by a class and they cry out.

classes/specs who have no right (imo) to QQ currently:

-ret pallies
    -rogues
    -DKs
    -Arms warriors
    -Disc Priests
    -Resto druids
    -Hunters
    -Resto shamans
    -Frost mages
    Resto shams? hehe, just had to quote it.
    And hunters`?.. I lol'd, else everything seems to be right until next season or patch when nerfs hit and bla bla then it could be a whole different story.

Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

Argh, my brain hurts.

The op is a good example of why we rogues have such a bad reputation.

The combination of this incredibly absurd post, in combination with the signatur, is just wrong.

"Of the shattered Sun"

"Never played anything but a rogue"

Why can one not come to the conclusion that it might be a good idea to play some levels as the class which bothers you most? Mostly, you get a deeper understanding of how they work by doing this, making it fundamentally easier to beat them. Or, if they are really unbeatable, you are at least on the winning side, which is better in most situations.

Sadly, this post about dk/pala is about 3 month late. 3 month ago, it might have been justified, but they were beatable all the time. Now, they are one of the weaker of the top lineups.

So, Mr of the shattered Sun, i would like to tell you that actually the problem here does NOT lie at the paladin, or the deathknight, or the combination of the two of them. The problem is actually in you. You are theoretically able to beat them. If you can not practically do it, this does not lead to a need to change something at the enemy side. One should not try to solve a problem by changing stuff oneself can not change. You should try to solve the problem by changing stuff you can change, and by improving your own play.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat69kk
    season 1-4 (TBC)
    Rogues totally dominant in 2v2
    Paladins a total joke and barely viable with the exception of holy in season 1
    Lol. Rewriting history seems fun.

DK's needs a nerf, that's a fact. Retardin needs something to make them less OP in 1v1 situations, without limiting them in arenas.