Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What to do..!?!?

Hi.

Yesterday i reached 1900 with my arena team, but at that rating we are "finally" meeting druids+warrioirs team... And we can't beat em. With the 50% healing reducing, and all the kite from both of them, we always get in trouble, OOM or other stupid things.

I am playing as Retri pala and my mate is Resto sham.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xm...elles+LUVSHACK

What to do? The combo is impossible to beat, and the only way to beat it, if the droods get out of form, rep, stun and get a lucky crit, so both af them are into pressure... Or we split them (if they are stupid), and make's some high crit and get some lucky CC.

What to do!?

Re: What to do..!?!?

Pillar the druid while killing his warrior. A well timed wings should bring him down, wait until after bladestorm. Also, who is your partner?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer
    I am playing as Retri pala and my mate is Retro sham.
    retro? he forgot to update his gear, talent, skill since 2.0? lol

I am also stuck on ~2.1k with resto druids. I'm playing with disc priest and we don't have much problems with most teams except the ones with druids. Sad thing is almost 50% of teams we meet have druid. Every time druid goes oom he pops innervate and gets full mana back and my priest is usually on ~20% mana and we lose. I got no idea what to do against them except catching them with HoJ out of tree. I tried alot of switching on target with no HoTs and hoping druid will go oom but bah, it just doesn't happen. Innervate is just LOL, it gives almost full mana back. Funny thing is whenever there is druid on opposing team, it doesn't matter if he's a resto or a feral with healer we mostly lose, coz feral pops innervate on his priest/resto druid and gives him full mana back.

It's not problem with you, problem is innervate.
    IT'S ONLY SPELL THAT GIVES ALMOST FULL MANA BACK.

Divine plea, Hymn of Hope, Shadowfiend, Mana tide totem are just funny compared to Innervate.
    It needs phat nerf as soon as possible.

This is my pala btw:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7Akir&n=Isabis

Yeah gear isn't best and I hope when I get better gear that I'll be able to do better against those fucking druids.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Isabis

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darkent
    I am also stuck on ~2.1k with resto druids. I'm playing with disc priest and we don't have much problems with most teams except the ones with druids. Sad thing is almost 50% of teams we meet have druid. Every time druid goes oom he pops innervate and gets full mana back and my priest is usually on ~20% mana and we lose. I got no idea what to do against them except catching them with HoJ out of tree. I tried alot of switching on target with no HoTs and hoping druid will go oom but bah, it just doesn't happen. Innervate is just LOL, it gives almost full mana back. Funny thing is whenever there is druid on opposing team, it doesn't matter if he's a resto or a feral with healer we mostly lose, coz feral pops innervate on his priest/resto druid and gives him full mana back.
    can you dispel innervate?
    just asking because i havent entered an arena since 2.3 lol

You can dispel it, but a smart druid would pop improved barkskin before using it which would make dispelling it pretty hard.

Barkskin has a duration of 12 seconds while innervate has a duration of 20 seconds, so you can still dispel it half way but the druid would have gotten a good amount of mana by then.

Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS
    can you dispel innervate?
    just asking because i havent entered an arena since 2.3 lol
    Nah not really, you can try after 12sec when Barkskin is off, but if druid is smart he will put lots of HoTs and you won't be able to dispel it whole duration.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=22812
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=63411

I don't know what else they got for dispel resistance tbh, I heard they have 90% dispel resistance on Innervate during Barkskin or something like that. But anyway, I know that dispelling Innervate during Barkskin is like winning a lottery.

I don't know what else they got for dispel resistance tbh, I heard they have 90% dispel resistance on Innervate during Barkskin or something like that. But anyway, I know that dispelling Innervate during Barkskin is like winning a lottery.
    Aye they do, it's from 3/3 Subtlety + 2/2 Improved Barkskin.

Divine plea, Hymn of Hope, Shadowfiend, Mana tide totem are just funny compared to Innervate.
    Its also got a way longer cooldown. And is the only one. No Plea and illumination and 50% cost reduction. Others have similar.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Well after some heart ache and stuff me and my brother are going to get a druid/ret paladin lvled up for us, PAID for ofcourse :P

I mean its only like $80 or something for 1-80

hopefully i will play ret he will play resto drood

i will rape ppl and he will sit back in the shadows waiting for something to do lol

we have thought about mirror comps and druid warrior MS the best solution IMO is get the dps out of LOS of his healer and try burst him down and lock him down with wings up

this is going to be hard with mirror comps but hey if you want the best comp ATM your gunna have to work for it VS mirror comps

PS: being on comms is a massive bonus for arena teams lol.. i couldnt imagine ppl not being on voice chat in arena thats like ;SSS stuff like this needs to be said

GET THIS mutha fooker off me nowwww!!
    wtf you doing heal me now!!! big dmg incoming
    that guy JUST used his "I WIN BUTTON" FOCUS HIM NOW
    Give me buffs they have run out

time your burst with your shams hp.

simply wail on the druid while your shaman purge spams. shaman must start at very high hp or he will be killed instead.

if this fails to kill the druid, start wailing on the warrior, who will have no hots on him because the druid was freaking out.

just keep swapping targets this way until one of them is dead

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Deleted

This is my pala btw:

Yeah gear isn't best and I hope when I get better gear that I'll be able to do better against those fucking druids.

Weaaaak... We just played versus you guys for some hours ago >_< fail game

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Its also got a way longer cooldown. And is the only one. No Plea and illumination and 50% cost reduction. Others have similar.
    No, Innervate is not as other abilities. It's Overpowered and anyone who thinks it's not is wrong.
    Divine Plea is easy dispelled and if it's used in wrong moment (-50% healing) you are screwed and you never know when is that wrong moment coz u can't predict future.
    Innervate however, can be used whenever you want and it can't be dispelled.
    It doesn't have any negative effect as Divine plea so a retard can use it and get full mana back.

Shadowfiend is unreliable and easy to CC.
    Mana tide is just lol, when I see shaman popped it on CD tracking addon I destroy it in not more then 5sec.
    Divine hymn, any type of interrupt makes it bad.
    Revitalize (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48545) is better then Illumination coz it helps your partner also + returns you mana as Illumination.

Weaaaak... We just played versus you guys for some hours ago >_< fail game
    Err what's your palas name? I only remember we played 2 games versus ret/shaman today and we won both.

Deleted

You did;

Krashie & Syusuke

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer
    You did;

Krashie & Syusuke
    Yea I was sitting on your shaman 24/7 until he was oom in both matches, fail tactic which would never work against druid.
    Poor shamans, I got one, pure fail. ;(

Yea I was sitting on your shaman 24/7 until he was oom in both matches, fail tactic which would never work against druid.
    Poor shamans, I got one, pure fail. ;(
    How can you sit on a shammy and make him oomm ... doesn't make sense lol "water shield"

Quote Originally Posted by sadface
    How can you sit on a shammy and make him oomm ... doesn't make sense lol "water shield"
    Because lesser healing wave isn't super mana efficient.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

This is my pala btw:

Take a break from smashing and dispell the innnervate?

Quote Originally Posted by Hntrx
    Take a break from smashing and dispell the innnervate?
    Read all replies in this topic maybe you will understand why it won't work.

Doesn't really need a nerf as such, it could use a change, so its not so game breaking when the Druid manages to get it off
    eg, 225% /20 sec /3m CD, just halving everything would have a decent effect on pve as well as in pvp
    With a 3m CD you could use it more than once or twice per kill and with it restoring less mana (which is usually un needed mana) means you can use it on more people a lot of the time
    Yes it would cost more GCDs, but QQ, you can't roll lifebloom anymore so they have some to spare