Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Algalon Videos, Blue posts, Failocalypse

My eyes hurt :'(

I can't see an end to this game

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2453/failoc.jpg

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Single target healing
    An apparent "double standard" exists because the game has far fewer healing specs than damage specs. Most 25-player raids are going to have a diversity of healers so it's okay in our minds for them to have more discrete niches. While there are many fights where single-target damage is not particularly useful, there are very, very few fights that are not tanked, and therefore where single-target healing is not particularly useful. Besides, while the paladin niche may be single-target healing, when I look at raid stats, nearly all of them are managing to heal people besides the MT. I've run 10-player raids with 2 paladin healers plenty of times. It works fine. (Source)

With Glyph of Holy Light & Light's Beacon
    how can Blizzard imply that they are not being equipped to "Raid Heal". I like the fact that they gave Paladins those abilities because it helps me keep the Raid alive. However it has made my role as a Shaman slight devalued. Even back in MC days Paladins were some of the best "Raid Healers" in the game, Flash of Light spam FTW. In all fairness I am not an expert on the Paladin class, but I do try to know the abilities of the other raiders. So I may be missing something, but to imply that they may be gimped is CRAZY.

the human guy with the gun is OP, spent about 30 mins and got to level 125 before my fingers started to cramp :/

So I left Failocalypse on for about a day without touching it after I got to my level/kill total.

It gets quite easy after a while... Too bad I let that 1 dude slip through

40,000 combo !

"Died" at level 210 because i was getting bored, and just spent ALL my money on chain-nuking till i run dry.

Someone try to beat me :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Whats the name of the song , when Apathy kills Algalon on the movie ? can someone plz tell me