Best DK DPS spec?

I was wondering which dps spec would be best?
    I hope you guys can help me.

Re: Best DK DPS spec?

Depends on your needs.. is it PvP, PvE. What kind of gear you have, if its DPS.. Tank.. etc etc

For PvE DPS, then 0-10-61 is the best spec. Assuming best possible gear.

This is a fact, don't tell otherwise. If you do tell otherwise, then please show some proof confirming it.

Make sure to check out this thread made just for you before you make new topics.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

If you know something which you think should be in the guide, then just let me know and i'll add it!

Blood has quite a bit higher gearrequirement (armpen, which you get from Ulduar), so starting out I would say that the posted unholyspec above me is the easiest to get started and to get good numbers with.

They are all equally balanced :
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Talamare
    ^ it all depends on the person.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Im using a blood spec atm that gives me about 2.5k dps in naxx 10 with mostly blues, tanking is main spec so my gear isnt great.

Quote Originally Posted by Talamare
    ^^

I easily keep up with or even out-DPS similarly geared Blood/Unholy DKs as Frost simply because it's what I know and love.

0/10/61 is the best DPs spec on paper and in the best possible circumstances, but things rarely align the best that they can. In the end do the spec you feel most comfortable with and you'll do the most DPS you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokh
    Blood has quite a bit higher gearrequirement (armpen, which you get from Ulduar), so starting out I would say that the posted unholyspec above me is the easiest to get started and to get good numbers with.
    You're quite wrong. 0-10-61 will be a dps loss compared to 12-0-59. 0-10-61 requires that you have very good gear, quite a few ulduar items, to make it a dps gain. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylyth
    In the end do the spec you feel most comfortable with and you'll do the most DPS you can.
    So very much true. Don't listen to what anyone else say if you have a spec you are comfortable in!

Make sure to check out this thread made just for you before you make new topics.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

If you know something which you think should be in the guide, then just let me know and i'll add it!

12/0/59 is best when you first start ulduar, 0/10/61 is best when you have ulduar gear. Blood is in 2nd but a very close 2nd and frost is well.....lacking (except for hodir fight frost is king). But like they said play what you like the most, the differences in dps is marginal (except for frost).

Quote Originally Posted by darkdestiny
    10/0/51 (he means 12-0-59) is best when you first start ulduar, 0/10/61 is best when you have ulduar gear. Blood is in 2nd but a very close 2nd and frost is well.....lacking (except for hodir fight frost is king). But like they said play what you like the most, the differences in dps is marginal (except for frost).

Death Knight Guide/Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by MooDK
    Good catch, thank you ;D

Quote Originally Posted by darkdestiny
    Good catch, thank you ;D
    Anytime

But as said. Blood, Frost and Unholy are all good DPS specs. Whats best for you depends on your personal playstyle.

Death Knight Guide/Q&A