Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you get a doomguard?

Where is the quest obtained from, and whats the difficulty of the quest?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do you get a doomguard?

In Blasted Lands, off to the west there's a canyon full of elite demons. At the north end of that canyon is a quest giver.
    Requires going into DM if I recall.
    Easy mode if you're 80.

Deleted

in south west of blasted lands, go to the area with demon elites. Over there u go to the north part of the area to find an altar with a qgiver. accept 2 q's.

have fun.

Thanks guys. Yeah im 80, so this quest should be a breeze

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Toogood
    Thanks guys. Yeah im 80, so this quest should be a breeze
    So should using wowhead.com instead of eBay.com

You might as well stop in Felwood, and pick up the inernal quest along the way. Its before the Timbermaws, on the East Side of the road, you will see a gnome warlock and his imp.

wtf is this doing in bg forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Another epic fucking win

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    ^ this, then again wtf is this doing on the bg forums

I don't get the ebay comment...

They never tell you about a Doomguard quest in the game, most warlocks I know don't even know about it. I had hell doing it at level 60, and the only reason I knew about it is cause I extensively research a class before I play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou

They never tell you about a Doomguard quest in the game, most warlocks I know don't even know about it. I had hell doing it at level 60, and the only reason I knew about it is cause I extensively research a class before I play it.
    I don't think anybody takes you serious man, wether you get it or not. Your post on that Hunter pvp pet made your grave. Devilsaur lol...

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Yeah, nice ebay joke Iratus. You r very mature (another trolling child:so many of them these days).

Doomguards seem to yeild the highest dps for afflic locks. Haven't heard too much about infernals being any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogood
    Yeah, nice ebay joke Iratus. You r very mature (another trolling child:so many of them these days).

Doomguards seem to yeild the highest dps for afflic locks. Haven't heard too much about infernals being any good.

He didn't start the joke, maybe read before talking shit?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    I don't think anybody takes you serious man, wether you get it or not. Your post on that Hunter pvp pet made your grave. Devilsaur lol...
    This coming from you made me laugh out my breakfast, you fucking joke.

I wish there was an ignore function.

And I refuse to admit Crabs/Spiders are better than a dps pet for arena. They are too small, and we have plenty of ways to slow. :P Other dps pets may be better, however, all BM hunters I fight use devilsaurs.

EDIT: And By small, I meant the arena itself, not the actual pet.

15+ Year Old Account

And I refuse to admit Crabs/Spiders are better than a dps pet for arena. They are too small, and we have plenty of ways to slow. :P Other dps pets may be better, however, all BM hunters I fight use devilsaurs.
    I wouldn't listen to Sicarius anyway, he's the village idiot of MMO-Champion, the laughing stock of the forums.

As a BM hunter the best pet would probably be a devilsaur, maybe it was a misunderstanding but the thread was about the most populair pvp spec's pet, which was crab back then :P

Pin, Roar of Sacrafise, Intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    I wouldn't listen to Sicarius anyway, he's the village idiot of MMO-Champion, the laughing stock of the forums.
    Another player who had 0 rating last time i checked.

Ok then, i wouldn't listen to Sicarius anyways.

15+ Year Old Account

Another player who had 0 rating last time i checked.
    Which doesn't change the fact you remain the village idiot and laughing stock of this whole site. Keep your petty insults coming however, they're fun to laugh at.