Poll: Which class (and/or spec) is the best in PvP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which class is in the best in PVP (NEW POLL)

Its clear that melee have a great advantage in PvP.

Wot other viable classes/specs u find uber and/or annoying in PvP?

Re: Which class is in the best in PVP (NEW POLL)

atm from those 3, DKs have the highest representation in the most populair bracket

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

resto druid

BUFF SHAMANS

Dont eb shy and expand your poll cause in this state ppl will feel that you where being ganked by this class/specc or you are frustrated with them

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    atm from those 3, DKs have the highest representation in the most populair bracket

This is in Bg fourms.

I would say in a BG I hate rets the most, there like god they wont die and quite happily go 1v2
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin

This is in Bg fourms.

I would say in a BG I hate rets the most, there like god they wont die and quite happily go 1v2
    my bad, yes then i would also vote for rets in BG

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Hey guys, i updated the poll ( expanded it a bit)

rets fo'sho

can't do that while stunned.
    you are dead.
    you are dead.
    you are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Iratus
    rets fo'sho

you are dead.
    you are dead.
    you are dead.
    Can you spell reflect HoJ?

Can you spell reflect HoJ?
    yes, but you need rage for that and most palas open with a stu nin bgs -.-.... in duels its easy, in bg's its bullshit, since your trinket is off cd for a maximum of 10 seconds + out of combat time -.-

you are dead.
    you are dead.
    you are dead.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

yes, but you need rage for that and most palas open with a stu nin bgs -.-.... in duels its easy, in bg's its bullshit, since your trinket is off cd for a maximum of 10 seconds + out of combat time -.-
    hahahaha <3 if there is 1 place where there is no balance at all, it's BGs

I bet getting 2 shotted by a belf male pala with a name like Retpalaswe feels bad :P

hahahaha <3 if there is 1 place where there is no balance at all, it's BGs

I bet getting 2 shotted by a belf male pala with a name like Retpalaswe feels bad :P
    yes that feels bad,

what feels worse is being 2 shotted by a death knight named

ärthásdáèddk

yes that feels bad,

what feels worse is being 2 shotted by a death knight named

ärthásdáèddk
    lol i am lvling my DK alt for 1 reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zki7atIz0DM

/cast Death Grip
    /y Get over here!

and the worst part is, their stun is used in every new combat, adding up it lasts 6 seconds adding up they crit always when stunned or something dunno lol............. and THEY ARE IN P EEEEE VEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE GEAAAAAAAAAAAAAR IN PEEEEEE VEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE SPEEEEEEEEEEEEC FFFFFFSSSSSS

and the worst part is, their stun is used in every new combat, adding up it lasts 6 seconds adding up they crit always when stunned or something dunno lol............. and THEY ARE IN P EEEEE VEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE GEAAAAAAAAAAAAAR IN PEEEEEE VEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE SPEEEEEEEEEEEEC FFFFFFSSSSSS

Only 100% garunteed crit while stunned is from Seal of Command, which no self-respecting Ret uses anymore.

I dont care:P it still kills me within those 6 seconds, I have 26khp and 700 resi, my sig is outdated

I dont care:P it still kills me within those 6 seconds, I have 26khp and 700 resi, my sig is outdated
    not possible

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

HEY GUYS

We TOTALLY needed another thread like this, AMIRITE
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Deleted

I voted Shadow Priest... don't ask why.
    I've seen the new PvP video from Menismyforte.Then i felt that most of my class...have get it the wrong way with all these changes and try keep up with our (past best of solution) defensive gameplay.I saw it by myself that when i play aggresively there's nothing in front of me i can't beat.I know u can't believe me... till u try by urself and see that we need more aggression in order to survive.Offense is the better defence they say.