Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Is it just me, or are feral druids overpowered?

Yeah, OP

.....anyone who thinks Feral is "op" in arena....hasn't got past the 2k arena [aka: the rating where skill starts to matter].

Kitty front end burst is pretty blah. You're looking at a pounce + 2 shreds, tigers fury, shred, shred, FB/MAIM/RIP. if you crit on all 3 shreds and your FB you'll have a chance of dropping the non-healer target, if the target is a healer, you're fucked.

Basically a feral druid needs a STELLAR partner to make it into the 2k+ ratings. The survivability is worse than a rogues and I'm comparing a feral druid to a rogue just because of the similarity in stats and armor. Feral's only real mitigation is barkskin, which is nice, but not as good as Evasion in most cases and when it comes to casters, we're screwed as where rogues have CoS. So basically a feral druid is less bursty than a rogue [pre-mut nerf, I don't know what rogue burst is like in pvp with the overkill nerf], with less mitigation skills and worse CC.

I honestly can't see why anyone would want to bring a feral in 2v2's. Ferals start to shine in 3v3 and 5v5, but lets face it, those brackets are nearly dead at this point, and nobody likes waiting 30 minutes inbetween matches in those brackets.

So long story short, yeah, it's just you, Ferals aren't OP'd, not in arena. In bg's we're a lot tougher, but not so much in arena. meh.

ferals are fine imo except a bit of initial burst when in cat form and the bleed DMG is too high ..apart from that i think they are very OK

Quote Originally Posted by Materia
    Except they don't take less damage than a DK would, and when they need to mitigate damage they are forced to sacrifice all the utility and the damage of the Cat form, whereas a DK loses almost nothing. Roll hots and jump into Bear form? Don't make me laugh. Catch a feral in caster form and he's dead.

That is such a lie i wish you all would stop pretending that. I've caught many a Druid in caster form with deep freeze shatter combos and no they don't go down easy like you all always lie about. Maybe in cat form but they jump in and out of it so quickly. I've seen druids roll hots into bear form pretty often.

The difference between a Druid in bear and a DK is a DK is popping abilities to mitigate where i have to just wait out his CD's, while the Druid seems to have a trillion hp's and not popping anything to mitigate. Thats the biggest difference i see which is in the Bear form druids favor. Its one thing to have absurd armor against melee's, but Jesus Christ trying to burst down Bear form druids when geared is retarded. Harder than most DK's i've ever tried to take down which is saying a lot :P

Anyways so many of ya'll blatantly misportray and lie about your class. Only really poorly geared Druids that are just starting their BG gearing are easy to down in caster, otherwise, definitely not as easy as most of you tend to pretend.

ANd it sure as hell isn't a weakness, only in the context that you aren't in bear form :P

Too sum up the thread.

Nerf druids and buff hunters

Feral druids just don't have the tools to be dominating in Arena. I think every post before me explains them in better detail.

Feral druids have great bleems and awesome potential burst (berkerz) but other than that.....uummmm, no.

Been playing feral pvp since TBC, its always been less competative than warr or rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluniar
    Its just you.