Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: who do blizzard think they are fooling

Quote Originally Posted by taylor307
    I understand what your saying and its a fair point, it was over a 20/30min period and was a close game, we had them on the ropes a few times and vise versa. I do track CDs and i do try to save CDs for when they are needed, but 20k damage in under 5 seconds its a little steep for any class, i know Deathknights can do it too but it happens too often! There is too much burst in arena in my opinion anyway.
    So, the situation is like this. You have a very long match, and finally, they manage to get both of you in CC, with both your trinkets down, and manage to kill one of you. To me, this looks like you simply got outplayed. Furthermore, what if they would not be able to do something like this? It would only be fair if you also would not be able to do something like this. They got you in the best possible situation and used many CDs. If they could not get a kill this way, they would never be able to get one. Fairly, you should not be able to get one to. Since the game already lasted 20 or 30 minutes, one can only assume that none of you would run oom, ever.

So, would you really prefer an world where no team can win, and you simply sit in the arena till the end of time? Or the players which fall asleep first lose? The case described by you is actually NOT burst which is to high, but exactly an appropriate amount. There is nothing wrong with dieing in controlled burst by two players, which was set up over a pretty long time by stealing your trinkets, and then bringing you in a situation where none of your team could react. Actually, it would be wrong if you would NOT die, having been outplayed so badly.

On an unrelated note, i would be glad if you would not involve me in the grammar wars. Being a non-native english speaker, i hope i have a larger margin of error in my grammar, so, simply let me stay out of it.

dont forget that he failed at helping his teammate achieve this.

no game should last that long with appropriate mixture of offense/defense.

it appears he was just hoping his teammate would eventually win it for him

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Get laid much?

Quote Originally Posted by wadark
    No.
    Fuck you and your grammer, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by wadark
    Of course there's a flaw or two, I never said anything about perfection. But compare it to the OP, where there's not even an attempt, and my point is clear.

A few minor grammar mistakes? I see you've gone through an corrected your post's grammar, that's good. A few minutes ago, there wasn't more than 1 correctly capitalized. There were random commas and tons of misspellings. And I'm pretty sure that if I'm tired enough to not be able to form a coherent sentence, I don't hang out on forums. Secondly, I'm not offended...I'm trying to help you have a good point. You aren't credible when there's more mistakes than there are correct words.
    You sir, are an idiot.

Deleted

Sorry i didn't realise that a few minor grammar mistakes would offend you so much, talk about arrogant.
    And yes it is an excuse im pretty sure you dont do things 100% perfect when your tired.
    That originalk post of yours didnt have just few minor mistakes, it was terrible to even attemp to read.

my pala takes a hex he cant break but i am topped off at 20k HP after a pet sac, the pala pops wings, stuns me so i cant run circles around the baddy...i died before the stun was over....erm hi!
    Tbh if you neither you nor your partener had a trinket off CD while he was in hex then any decent player would realise, hmm maybe ill try a few survival buttons while he's cc'd and press Anti-magic shell or Icebbound fortitude, hell even frost presence, especially when in the presence of a ret. Any player above 1600 rating would have realised this and considering you quote being at 2.3K, so either A) You have been carried by your class or B) Your actually at 500 rating and have no idea how to control this *enter sarcasm* oh so obvious "burst" *exit sarcasm* so you had to cry on forums.

Now im waiting for the obvious response of "It happened so fast and i couldnt press any of those buttons in stun" comment. When really if you think about it you had plenty of time to react: You see hex being cast, you go survival
    You see wings cast, you press survival while ret had GCD
    You see your healer in hex because you didnt catch the cast, you go survival
    OR the simplest and most obvious response
    You press mind freeze while hex is being cast.

And i cba to repost afterwards so ill reply to your "the shaman was out of range comment here"
    If you let him out of your range so that you cant interrupt or CC him then you are a bad player.

/end rant.

agree especially the part for retri... seriously i laugh at how they kill me by being just BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD AND CLUELESS

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by epestrepsa
    agree especially the part for retri... seriously i laugh at how they kill me by being just BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD AND CLUELESS
    Stop cross-posting about how bad Retri's are.
    Seriously.

That's why there's such a focus on 2v2. In earlier seasons, the focus was on 3v3, because the bracket is inherently more balanced, but the burst is too out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Keelie
    That's why there's such a focus on 2v2. In earlier seasons, the focus was on 3v3, because the bracket is inherently more balanced, but the burst is too out of control.
    this is very true.
    This user has been banned.

lol I'm a warlock and after all my experience in arena (i always ended up against some double melee hell) i just gave up. 898 resil soul linked ect. i decided because i was bored to see how pathetic the "improved" void walker bubble was in arena. because someone commented on forums that it was so great. 2v2 with druid partner. ret+feral..... i was dead in less than 4 seconds i tried to immediately. trinket+port but to no avail. 24k hp 10k bubble with a healer on me and i was zerged INSTANTLY. all without being able to fight back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Black92_HB
    I don't see how you fucking people say "I died in one stun" this never works for me in arena, i can barely kill someone with 600 resil.
    On your Ret? How are you geared? I have exactly 600~ resilience and i've never ran into a Ret that couldn't 3-4 shot me, where as well geared ones can 2-3 shot me with consistency. Its absurd sometimes in relation to every other class but rogues openers maybe.