Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Updated Druid Forms - Tauren Cat, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dairystyle
    And druid skins have been promised for over 4...
    Stick to the truth please. Official promise came end of last year not four years ago.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Truth was the druid cat texture for Taurens was always meant to be temporary. Is that better? I'm sure I can find a blue post backing it up if you're really, really desperate for absolute, irrefutable facts. And the most obvious skin that's temporary is travel form. It was meant to be something else and they just stuck a cheetah skin placeholder.

Either way, Orc shoulders were broke a year, the promise to fix (what would quite obviously be implied broken from the start since they did not alter the base skins, ever) druid skins also came a year ago. So Druid skins would trump a newer problem anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade
    Stick to the truth please. Official promise came end of last year not four years ago.
    Actually, promises like these have been given several times during these years, though GC's first post on this topic, as with everything he is involved with, seemed a lot more substantial than the previous ones. Though realists/pessimists still highly doubted it would come that soon, given druids' previous experiences with promises.
    3.2 previews including the new forms are coming early, but one has to remember it will take at least two months if not more until it goes live.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

main reason why i rolled a druid was because of the old cat form looks.. these new ones look like they suck dick... <3 my kitty that doesn't really look like a kitty but we go with it anyways... :-(