Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Algalon 25 World First Kill by Ensidia

Congrats.

Yes, grats to a bunch of Eurotrash who have no life and make money playing a game. Now if they could take all that time to figure out a way to keep Europe's population and global power from declining year after year then I may give them a pat on the back.

awesome ensidia as expected from you guys but seriously who didn't expect that

Quote Originally Posted by Varteras
    Yes, grats to a bunch of Eurotrash who have no life and make money playing a game. Now if they could take all that time to figure out a way to keep Europe's population and global power from declining year after year then I may give them a pat on the back.
    One of the worst forum posts I have ever seen.

Huge gz ensidia.

Of course it's cause they have no life and spent the last 7 hours in Ulduar so they are done raiding for the week.
    Must be rough having to raid 7 hours to clear all content.
    /sarcasm off
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Holy bogger! That's insane!

Rofl bitterness personified.

Well done Ensidia.
    Check out my youtube channel for Overwatch and other Blizzard content: https://www.youtube.com/c/eleventyten. You can also visit me at www.eleventyten.net !

Drinking from the Well of Bitterness, aren't we ?

Hahaha, the jealousy's really EATING you inside out isn't it...

Oh, and unless you're Chinese you might want to be careful talking about declining global power etc ;D

Grats Ensidia, awesome kill.

Gratz. All there is to say really ;D

Yes and what are you doing posting on these forums? Get back to work you. Use those 2 days vacation per year wisely.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

What exactly are your contributions towards this problem? Nothing? That's what I thought, you are no better than they are, probably worse.

Quote Originally Posted by YigiBareTank
    Huge gz ensidia.

Of course it's cause they have no life and spent the last 7 hours in Ulduar so they are done raiding for the week.
    Must be rough having to raid 7 hours to clear all content.
    /sarcasm off
    7hours starting on wednesday (eu reset) morning, definetly not a no-life issue.
    /sarcasm off

15+ Year Old Account

right and thats european who get their ass kicked and killed in a certain desertic country for oils.. yeah..

awesome, congratulations.

To idiots saying "no life"... get a brain, casual guilds rading 4-5 hours 4-5 nights a week for months while all hardcore guilds basicly raid one night a week? So while you say you play the game casually, its you having no life on a computer every evening, while everyone who has finished it MONTHS ago play one night a week... lol use common sense please.

Most hardcore guilds have already been having most nights off for weeks already.

I love the smell of nap.. envy in the morning.

So, what have you been doing for the betterment of mankind lately?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Congrats.

They may be no-lifers, but there's plenty more no-lifers out there who don't get world firsts. So gratz Ensidia.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I love the no life comments...that group just needs to do their 10 man run now, then they are done for the week and can go out and party, go to bars, the beach, swimming, chasing hot tail with their uber raid skills,etc., while all these bitter raiders are sitting on their butts still trying to even reach Alganon, spending way more hours than Ensidia members are.

Grats to Ensidia, keep up the good work come 3.2.