So some time ago, pre 3.1 my computer crashed... hard drive took a dump and has to be replaced. my brother got me one meanwhile while i buy a new hd for my laptop. the one he lend me is too small and wow doesnt fit in it... new developments have happened since then... moving to a new place... things to buy... in other words, priorities have changed. yes, RL> wow, but man do i miss it... i usually come to the forums and read different topics to see what im missing and such just to keep up. funny how addictions stay with you long after you have stopped. no im not crying for help, no im not QQing about not being able to play or whatever. just miss spending an hour or so of my day distracting myself with something other than drugs or alcohol... believe it or not, i think i stopped drinking once i started wow. anywho, so whats this wall of text about? i dont know... i just miss wow, hopefully soon enough i'll be able to get back to it... back to enjoying the nonsense of trade channel and such.