Help with WeaponSlots :)

Ni Hao Shaman Community.

Today i got my second furious mace, ive decided to buy 2x 35k honor/1200 points one as it has a gem slot.
    My problem is, when i try go to mace/shield in my macro, it changes the weapon i have in my offhand, to the weapon i have in my main hand, as my weapons have identical names.

This is my macro currently

/equipslot 17 Furious Gladiator's Pummeler
    /equip Bulwark of the Noble Protector

now as you all will know, this is a big problem, as in Arena i have Frostbrand on my off hand and WF on my main hand, So when i use my macro, my WF goes to my off hand when i switch back, LEaving me with WF on my off hand weapon and FB on my main hand, nerfing the damage greatly :<

Any ways round this ? Both weapons are called [Furious Gladiator's Pummeler] , If anyone has devised a macro that will keep my WF'd weapon in my main hand at all times then id greatly appreciate the help

Cheers

Octohoof (A) - Nordrassil EU

Re: Help with WeaponSlots :)

You will have to write the macro to swap your weapons/shield with a particular slot in your bags. I don't have the details on it with me right now, but I know that this should work. Throw it into google and see if you can find the details on it.

Ahhh yes, I never though of that, I'll go look it up more and if i find one that works, i'll post it as im sure other arena shamans are having the same problems .
    Cheers bud

Octohoof (A) - Nordrassil EU

Deleted

Wowwiki is the best place to look

http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros_for_shamans

should have the answer.