Elemental T8 Bonuses

Personally i think 2-piece bonus is ok. My problem is with the 4-piece bonus, i know i probably need more testing (just got it 2 days ago) but i think it would be better to pick the optional pieces (if my guild manage to do some hard modes lol) so and can boost my spellpower and my haste/crit to improve my dps.

Please really want to hear different opinions

Re: Elemental T8 Bonuses

4-bonus is 2-3% more dps and tier pieces have great stats and there aren't that many 239 ilevel ele loots so tier pieces are pretty much the way to go.

But if you're doing only 10man then it's pretty close. Haven't actually done the math since it's irrevelant to me.

the 4pc is gonna provide a higher dps boost than any mix and match you come up with
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

4T8 has been providing between 2.8% and 4% of my damage dealt since I got it.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by XeroXen TruSin

now for the fantasy- change the tier bonuses to:
    (2pc) Your Lightning bolt and Chain lightning Overload hits have their damage reduction % reduced by 50% (so OL hits now cause 75% damage rather than 50)
    (4pc) The periodic damage caused by your flameshock has a 5% chance to instantly refresh the cooldown on your Lava Burst spell and a 10% chance on completion of its duration to reapply the Flameshock DoT.

/discuss
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrik
    4T8 has been providing between 2.8% and 4% of my damage dealt since I got it.
    what do other class's bonuses do as far as HPS TPS and DPS? < or > 2-4% inc?

Deleted

The lastest math and real world testing has shown that 4p bonus is worth around 100-200 dps. More on fights with damage modifiers such as iron council and Hodir.

off topic but does anyone know if they plan on changing the t8 legs back to a kilt like they are supposed to be?
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy
    off topic but does anyone know if they plan on changing the t8 legs back to a kilt like they are supposed to be?
    The chestpiece provides the leg coverage you seek.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247
    The chestpiece provides the leg coverage you seek.
    it was the same with t6, chest had the "kilt" graphic... which in my mind makes it a "dress" not a kilt...

it looks cool though

Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    it was the same with t6, chest had the "kilt" graphic... which in my mind makes it a "dress" not a kilt...

it looks cool though
    "kilt/skirt" providers

chest tier 1 6 8
    legs 2 3 4 7
    none 5
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by comablack
    "kilt/skirt" providers

chest tier 1 6 8
    legs 2 3 4 7
    none 5
    on to the real underlying issue here
    screw the bonus, blizz needs to buff Kilt/leggings ratio
    also buff PvP graphics they dont look shamanistic or deadly in any way, i look like a lvl 60 mage on roids