Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Are you offended by rerollers?

Quote Originally Posted by Burner

but rerolling just for looks is STUPID!!!!!!!!!

It's like your wife getting old and some wrinkles so you decided to get a new one.... yet I'm a moron here? gg
    Still, there are many people who do something like that. Not that i think it is a really good idea, especially with the betrayel of trust, and stuff. But, do you really think of your class in WoW as a wife? That is...strange.

You can not betray your class by playing something else, or do you really believe that your mage is going to be mad at you because you were hanging around with you paladin too much lately? So, if you do not betray anyones trust, which is the bad point in cheating in a relationship, why not have the fun parts when hanging around with a new pretty one, like a druid?

Personally, i would not reroll just for the looks. But i know there are people who would. And, the very same thing is the reason that my priest will never go shadow. Dwarves just look stupid in Shadowform. It is not a bet thing, to like looking a pretty stuff.

Deleted

I'm not offensed by them, it's the way the game goes. There's a sort of pleasure in being part of the minority class but honestly, it's not all that good to be too attached to that since it's basically "you think you have it hard, try a druid" or "it makes the game more difficult so i'm getting better than others" and so on. I play my druid because i enjoy him, and since i don't pug much i'm not going to be too impacted by whatever druidtard boom there might be.

It's like your wife getting old and some wrinkles so you decided to get a new one.... yet I'm a moron here? gg
    Yes you are and your analogy is stupid. Comparing the attachment (and which part of it derives from looks) to a game avatar and to your wife is just...

15+ Year Old Account

People rerolling because they are attracted by our new good looks, fine with me

people rerolling due to a class being FOTM, shame on you!

big difference

I've wanted to reroll a druid, but the bear/cat was so gruesome I just couldn't.

Now, however, it's next in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Xun

Will I be irritated to see a bunch of feral Druids running around?? eh, kinda because Druids have always been a class that not many people have really played. I'd rather keep our population low
    I agree with this. I've always seen druids as a non-noob magnet class and most of my fellow druids i've come across have always been good players who read up on stuff and know how to play their class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    "I like cookies" after 2340723748902790 translations

"I LIKE COOKIES" FUCK YEAH U CANT MANIPULATE THAT

Edit: Meh, nevermind, missed the post that said the same with more words. Sad panda

I dont quite see the point in being offended by other people rerolling.
    But then I dont quite see the point in rerolling for fotm either.

The druid was the first char I ever made and after 4 years I still really enjoy playing her (to the point I barely got any alt), where I see quite a lot of people being bored and rerolling/mainswapping/whatever.
    This might just be me, but with the versatility of a druid I find less people getting bored quickly of it, and as such maybe it'd be a good thing if people rerolled - if they could find a class they really enjoy - to make the game more enjoyable. Because that's what it all comes down to in the end. It's not about looks or power.

So, conclusion: if playing a druid makes you enjoy the game more (for whatever the reason) - by all means, gogo reroll.

Druid is a really fun class to play, this just made it better. I believe the druid population will go up quite far because of this. And I don't suspect it to drop back to what it was once the "month" end. People will just get as stuck as me:P

Why should anyone be offended. People pay money to play so let them do whatever they want, if people do care they need to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    I ask druids specifically because of the new art lovin' they are getting for 3.2. Frankly, I got 3 80s and I used to have a feral druid but was on my old account. It would cost at least $50 to xfer accounts and then xfer servers. That isn't happening. So I will be among the wave of rerollers.
    Ok let me put this into perspective for you. Lets say you have a job and work a normal day at minimum wage. Around here thats about 7.50 an hour. Thats about 7-8 hours (with taxes) to make 50$ to xfer your charicter. You are about to RE-LEVEL a druid from level 1!!!! and your telling me you can do it in 7-8 hours? How does that make any sense? Last i checked it took 24 hours and 25 min for sombody to hit level 58 (outlands at 58) from level 1. Then it takes maby 16-18 hours depending on spec/class to hit 68 so you can go to northrend. Then it takes you another 18 is hours maby longer to hit 80.

Any rational person would just go work for 1 extra day and transfer your charcter. If you realy relevel then your just stupid, what a waste of time! Do you realy have no life that you want to waste a week of your free time leveling?

Actually, your already stupid becuase you hated to PLAY a class becuase aparently cat form was ugly. What stupid logic is this? The visiual effects have nothing to do with how a class works. Please go relevel from level 1 so that your not playing with everybody else for at least a week. Keeps idiots like you out of raids and bgs for a while.

I'm realy astounded at every comment you posted. I honestly belived people to be smarter then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0r
    I don't forsee anyone rerolling just for graphics...
    Thats what happend with bloodelfs.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0r
    I don't forsee anyone rerolling just for graphics...
    I will!

I have a level 70 druid, but I changed the server and rerolled at level 1. (No transfer) And because I only level my main together with my girlfriend, I need something to do, when she is not arround, and I want to play World of Warcraft.

To me, every class is as boring as the others and I don't know which class I should pick...so a new and cool looking druid graphic = druid alt inc
    Thank's for the honey, father bear.
    Nom Nom nom!

15+ Year Old Account

Well, I kinda like being a rogue, but kinda not. I just don't like the specs much and the one I like is spamming one key most of the time. Hemo anyone? I know that isn't the only key, but it is the bread and butter of the sub spec. Anyways, I have yet to hear anyone tell me that I play bad. Trust me, my friends would if I did. I often get compliments on my DK tanking, my hunter dps/kiting and my elemental dps/resto shaman healing. I am more than likely going to be bear/cat dual specced. I don't feel like getting feral gear AND spell gear. I only get so much bag space, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    (huge useless post)
    You're pretty shortsighted, aren't you?

Not everyone has their mommy or daddy to pay for everything and have to mind their expenses. I'll agree that 50$ isn't much but to transfer a toon it might not be worth it for some. You compare a day of work with leveling in 8 hours, but that money would pay for 3 months worth of subscription and if one enjoys the leveling process, why the F not just do it?

And really, calling people no life because of that? What's your alternative huh? Transfer your toon so it can be 80 as soon as possible and raid all the time? Gee, I thought that is what people call no life.

TL;DR
    Let people enjoy the game the way they want and go play with yourself in a corner.

It's silly to me that someone honestly thought no one would reroll for looks. It's been happening since the game came out. In fact, there are tons of people who didn't roll druids because of the looks, so it's very obvious that the opposite will happen.

Anyway, it's pretty stupid, but the reason I care isn't cause "oh noes all these people will be playing my class," but rather "great, a bunch of new stupid idiots will be playing my class, making us look bad." There are already enough druids that have shown me mountains of evidence that they don't understand what they're doing, and now there will just be that many more of them. I enjoyed when you could tell at first inspect if a druid knew what they were doing, now you can just pick anything from the myriad of gear that has the right stats and specc into whatever and probably still manage to hit 80 and do uld 10 pugs.

Because it's sort of relevant to the topic, here is a picture of what the new NE cat forms look like in game.

Because it's sort of relevant to the topic, here is a picture of what the new NE cat forms look like in game.
    Yes, welcome to earlier today.

ROFLMAO

I wanna be scene kid cat.

Anyways i dont really consider myself a reroller. I just have alot of alts... hence the name.

I have 1 of every class at lvl 63+ except for rogue. Well 1 at 63, 1 at 69 rest are 72+. I have such a hatred for rogues that i cant bring myself to even bother trying one >. I dont play with whats popular atm, i just play with whatever i feel like. my DK was 80 a couple months after wrath launch and i felt no need to pvp with her last season. now that they are more balanced, im collecting the welfare pvp stuff to do some arena with her. Pve main is hunter but thats only because i switch over to horde at end of BC so he was my only high on horde side.

Due to alt runs my dk and pally are catching up to my hunter in gear so 1 might become my new main soon ;D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Wow, I bet you must have been the star of your university debate team.

well i don't have anything against them, in fact i guess i am 1 of them.
    My main is a enh shaman (look below) and i love pvp, i have pvped since pre tbc and i pvped in tbc. And now im pvping in wotlk.

BUT! in tbc enh shamans were nerfed to the ground and we sucked in arena, but we had a little chance. in wotlk i have given up im tired of being so damn underpowered so i have rerolled.

First i rerolled rogue, loved lvling a rogue, came to 80 and noticed 2 problems. 1st prob: i need pve gear on him to pvp succesfully and i hate rogue in pve. 2nd prob: i dislike the way rogue play. (im more of a charge into battle kinda guy, dont like the sneaking around)
    Then i rerolled mage, got to lvl 74 were i just found out i seriously dislike being range! Melee ftw!
    so i rerolled a pala, got to lvl 34 and i just dont like their playstyle.
    so i rolled a warrior and now he is the 1 i play on in pvp and i love it! (CHARGE!!!)

i still play on my shaman, but only in pve.

If anyone have a problem with that, then f*** off. and no im not gonna reroll druid because they got new skins... seems kinda... lame?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrel
    well i don't have anything against them, in fact i guess i am 1 of them.
    My main is a enh shaman (look below) and i love pvp, i have pvped since pre tbc and i pvped in tbc. And now im pvping in wotlk.

BUT! in tbc enh shamans were nerfed to the ground and we sucked in arena, but we had a little chance. in wotlk i have given up im tired of being so damn underpowered so i have rerolled.

First i rerolled rogue, loved lvling a rogue, came to 80 and noticed 2 problems. 1st prob: i need pve gear on him to pvp succesfully and i hate rogue in pve. 2nd prob: i dislike the way rogue play. (im more of a charge into battle kinda guy, dont like the sneaking around)
    Then i rerolled mage, got to lvl 74 were i just found out i seriously dislike being range! Melee ftw!
    so i rerolled a pala, got to lvl 34 and i just dont like their playstyle.
    so i rolled a warrior and now he is the 1 i play on in pvp and i love it! (CHARGE!!!)

i still play on my shaman, but only in pve.

If anyone have a problem with that, then f*** off. and no im not gonna reroll druid because they got new skins... seems kinda... lame?
    What's your point?