Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Are you offended by rerollers?

<-rerolls

no not really, but I will however pull back my drood ( lvl 11) just because of new graphics!

Haxx0r

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal
    It's silly to me that someone honestly thought no one would reroll for looks. It's been happening since the game came out. In fact, there are tons of people who didn't roll druids because of the looks, so it's very obvious that the opposite will happen.

Anyway, it's pretty stupid, but the reason I care isn't cause "oh noes all these people will be playing my class," but rather "great, a bunch of new stupid idiots will be playing my class, making us look bad." There are already enough druids that have shown me mountains of evidence that they don't understand what they're doing, and now there will just be that many more of them. I enjoyed when you could tell at first inspect if a druid knew what they were doing, now you can just pick anything from the myriad of gear that has the right stats and specc into whatever and probably still manage to hit 80 and do uld 10 pugs.
    you're supposed to pick a class based on style of play and maybe racials. you get sex/hair color to customize for looks. it's silly to me that anyone would decided to play a class simply because of how that class looked and not how it was played.

I wouldn't get offended. In fact i rerolled druid just some months ago. I played warlock for a couple of years, but went on rerolling 3 weeks atfter i started raiding nax(guild doing rolls in 10 mans, and my char was hexed with sucky rolls, so wasnt FoTM reroll=P) But had a break from wow, and cba with that rune-system, so i rolled a druid so i was to have 1 dps(lock) one tank(DK) and 1 healer(druid). But i fell in love with feral.

FoTM rerolls seems kinda lame, however who wants to spend 5 days hard playing in game time for the skin tone?

What i am more afraid of is resto/booms(correct me if im wrong, but i think its only the feral skins that changes?) will go feral. At least on my server there arent many ferals, and i love that the guild always want at least one in each raid=) more spots for me.

I don't care, as long as they are good players.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Nah i wouldnt mind at all, played a priest in TBC and absolutely loved it, then my comp died towards the end of TBC and it gave me an oppertunity to take a decent break from the game. When WoTLK came out i wanted to get the full experience of the expansion (fresh zones/quests, with a new char) so i rolled a DK from the start and leveled it to 80, did a decent bit of PVE with it until our guild needed a resto druid pretty badly so i finally leveled my beloved druid. My Druid is now most definitely my main and one of our guild MT's.

Anyway i think the only rerollers (because of the new skins) that'll make it to 80 are the people who fall in love with the class during the leveling process, as it shouldnt take more than 40 levels for the new skins to become very "samey".

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    I hate all FoTM rerollers for many different reasons /rage
    ^ this.

There are sooooo many bad druids out there already, primarily feral, since everyone screams how OP'd feral druids are, until they try to match the 7k dps druids out there while doing 2.5k dps. Then they quit and roll a DK, I'm hoping this is what happens, people make a druid, fail at it, then go roll a DK and leave the druid population @ peace.

Yeh everyone is gonna re-roll cause of the graphics cause they look perty. I want a new tree form so i can have birds and squirrels on my branches, and i wanna be made of elm wood, i like the sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varon
    Please don't ... most, I say most not all (might still bring some nerd rage to me ;-p), hunter player are either 10yr old kiddies who just wanns do "teh big bangz" or new player that choose a class that is easy to play (as it has been told them by a friend) if all those ppl start playing druid it will defintilty ruin the druid population.
    As I said ruin the druid polpulation and/or reputation.
    Yeah I'm sure thats what 'most' (read, the majority) of hunters are. Obviously.

Stupid comments like this offend me about any class.

For months I've known of the FotM abbrev, but never ever seen anyone explain what it ment!

I always thought it ment Foam out the Mouth!...

I iz enlightened!...

And yes, I do dread at thinking how many more idiots might decide to roll feralness.
    To purr, or not to purr...

Quote Originally Posted by Burner

but rerolling just for looks is STUPID!!!!!!!!!

It's like your wife getting old and some wrinkles so you decided to get a new one.... yet I'm a moron here? gg
    Yes (rich) men have never divorced and taken a younger woman with a big rack, you'd be surprised how many men actually trade in their older wives for a newer, prettier model.

Anyway it's a game, people should enijoy it. If they really don't enjoy looking at the same old crappy-looking cat model every time they play the game, I can understand they quit playing their druid and might start playing again now.

Rerolling coz your guild need a role you can fill it's ok
    Rerolling coz few m8 r rerolling 4fun it's ok
    Rerolling coz haven't better to do and doesn't mind Achievement it's ok
    Rerolling coz aren't able to play properly a faceroll class and need desperately to play the flavor of the month suck. badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.