[Enhancement]: Worldbreaker 4p + Totem of Hex

I have linked my armory profile in my sig, just for basic information on my character, in cluding well of course my Totem.

As you can see I am currently using the Totem of Hex.
    This is the case for 2 reason, the first is, that Instructor Razuvious hates me, and the second, Elitist Jerks modelling showed that Totem of Hex and Totem of Dueling seem to be about equal in DPS increase.

With Ulduar a new Melee Totem, Totem of the Dancing Flame is available.

But it seems to me that with the 4 piece set bonus of the Worldbreaker set the Totem of Hex scales better than the new Totem. Has anyone done modelling to compare those 2 Totems?

Re: [Enhancement]: Worldbreaker 4p + Totem of Hex

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek!el
    the first is, that Instructor Razuvious hates me,
    this shouldn't matter since all naxx relics can be bought now. ;D
    about which is better, i have idea no since i nvr play enh :-X

Quote Originally Posted by heartlexx
    this shouldn't matter since all naxx relics can be bought now. ;D
    about which is better, i have idea no since i nvr play enh :-X
    Yeah i know, but why bother getting a new Totem when my old one might even be better

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

To check it yourself?

Or maybe you're just one of those people who go to EJ, check up 'this is how to play an XXX class' and then do same in game?

Relic is only 15 valor badges... noone in your raid will mind you trying another relic, even if it will be 100 dps less (and it wont).

It's not like you have to kill anything to get it (at least i think so, since i got like 160 valor badges spare with nothing to spend them on).

15+ Year Old Account

Furious Gladiator's Totem of Indomitability is by far the best totem you can get for PvE. If not possible to get Furious, Deadly is easy to get these days too. And wouldn't be surprised if Hex is higher DPS increase than Dancing Flame with tier bonus. But easies solution is to just go and get PvP one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

Quote Originally Posted by Drifted
    Furious Gladiator's Totem of Indomitability is by far the best totem you can get for PvE. If not possible to get Furious, Deadly is easy to get these days too. And wouldn't be surprised if Hex is higher DPS increase than Dancing Flame with tier bonus. But easies solution is to just go and get PvP one
    ^^ This...

Lightning Bolt has (I think) a 72% coefficient as well, so you only get like 100 more on each bolt. The arena totems affects every attack, including about 28 more damage per bolt with the Deadly one.