why classes arent balaced

Well, I know its very hard for blizz to balance classes from pvp POV but it still sounds horrible when one class can do equivalent amount of dps and heals. I am survival hunter btw (1900 in 3s), 820 resi, couple furious and deadly gears and I was dueling a ret pally, it was horrible that he did more damage than me and finally when he was about to losse , he bubbled and healed himself, its so gay. Its same with any other healing class like resto druid, they can cast wrath etc. and keep on healing themselves. Its just retarded.
    It simply exploits the concept of pure dps class.
    what do u think? I know some of you will obviously favor the healing classes that u play but I believe we all know what is OP

Re: why classes arent balaced

/thread
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad
    Ive never been a troll before, but i think i will take a whack at it;

oh my freakin god u big fat QQing huntard.
    im sorry but it has to be said, thats the most retarded post ive ever seen.
    nobody gives a shit who you lose duels to and whever or not you can kill a healer, because as blizzard has stated many times, and i am going to emphasise this so hopefully nobody ever says what you just did again:

PVP BALANCE IS ---> NOT<----- BALANCED AROUND 1 VS 1 COMBAT
    Get a decent partner, or 2, or 4, go to arena then come back and QQ if you really must, but im sick to death of huntards crying that they cant beat people in 1v1.
    I disagree totally and he has a valid point. Hybrid classes that can heal themselves should not be doing the damage they are currently, it imbalances the game in alot more respects than 1v1. Also, whats the point of rolling anything else - when you can heal yourself and have the burst of a pure dps class.

Quote Originally Posted by tinamina30
    I like cheese, and then I am ate it

and my boyfriend was hey, and I went yay
    Gtfo and die. I hope your boyfriend gives you aids.

Quote Originally Posted by nerrad
    Ive never been a troll before, but i think i will take a whack at it;

oh my freakin god u big fat QQing huntard.
    im sorry but it has to be said, thats the most retarded post ive ever seen.
    nobody gives a shit who you lose duels to and whever or not you can kill a healer, because as blizzard has stated many times, and i am going to emphasise this so hopefully nobody ever says what you just did again:

PVP BALANCE IS ---> NOT<----- BALANCED AROUND 1 VS 1 COMBAT

Get a decent partner, or 2, or 4, go to arena then come back and QQ if you really must, but im sick to death of huntards crying that they cant beat people in 1v1.

The entire problem with this argument: Battlegrounds. World PVP. 1v1 matters. Arena is not the only outlet to pvp. When 1 or 2 classes have the ability, in this case retribution paladin, to negate all other damage from every other class, you're left ganked on the floor without the ability to defend yourself.

I can't count how many times I've been ganked in Icecrown by rogues and retribution paladins, but with rogues I at least have a -shot- at winning against. Retribution paladins offer no outs for me. So I get to sit around until the paladin decides to move along and let me rez.

How's that to your 1v1 non-balance argument? Or do you just play on a pve server and feel like arena = the end all be all of pvp.

Same issue for battlegrounds. A retribution paladin can run up and burst-gank any class sitting on the node if it's one player. Sometimes you can't get your teammates to help, perhaps they're busy. But that node is how you win. So, what happens? Paladin kills opposition, takes node. Solo. With no resolve. But that doesn't matter because of your 1v1 argument.

Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

Deleted

well,sorry,but nobody cares by how you were lulzily pwned in a bg,outside ironforge dueling,or when farming.Arenas are the only thing that is trying to be balanced by Blizzard since it is the only method that gives out rewards people give a shit about.And fyi Blizzard admits that 2v2 arenas cannot be balanced either,and countercomping is something that will not stop...if you want balance 3v3>>>>that way.

Its just like nobody gives a flying fuck about pve balance outside of hardmodes. qq more<3

I heard a yay, and was like... Nay...

My neighbour heard a nay and said mkay...

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona
    well,sorry,but nobody cares by how you were lulzily pwned in a bg,outside ironforge dueling,or when farming.Arenas are the only thing that is trying to be balanced by Blizzard since it is the only method that gives out rewards people give a shit about.And fyi Blizzard admits that 2v2 arenas cannot be balanced either,and countercomping is something that will not stop...if you want balance 3v3>>>>that way.

Its just like nobody gives a flying fuck about pve balance outside of hardmodes. qq more<3
    I play horde. Gimp lips. Keep blabbering though.

Last I checked the best way to establish PVP set would be traditional pvp, not fighting in a box.
    Johnny: Dad! I did it?!
    Dad: Did what?! Cure Cancer?!?!!
    Johnny: Nah; I made the first post on a forum sticky! All shall tremble before me in my awesomeness!!!1!

Konju, really balancing PvP around 1 vs 1 is retarded, we should balance it around 100 vs 100, YEAH THAT WOULD BE COOL!

The only way to make it balance is to make only one class and one Spec.

Q: Why classes are never balanced?
    A: Because true balance doesn't exict.

did you QQ when hunters were op last season?

There really should be no balance at all. WoW was originally created as an RPG. Back in vanilla you picked a class because of its unique characteristics. PvP was just something to do on the weekends when you weren't raiding or farming for raid mats. Arenas were the death of the original nature of WoW in my opinion. If I really wanted to play a game where you lined up 5v5 and were totally balanced in all respects I would have kept playing SOCOM or Halo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonnau
    There really should be no balance at all. WoW was originally created as an RPG. Back in vanilla you picked a class because of its unique characteristics. PvP was just something to do on the weekends when you weren't raiding or farming for raid mats. Arenas were the death of the original nature of WoW in my opinion. If I really wanted to play a game where you lined up 5v5 and were totally balanced in all respects I would have kept playing SOCOM or Halo.
    this... i say forget about the balance in 1v1 and bgs and to balance classes in arena, make some more spells unusable :/

less QQ more pew pew
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Question: Why classes arent balaced ?

Answer: Because you touch yourself at night!
    "Retribution Paladins are the Eddy Gordo's of World of Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by Yonnau
    They have buffed/nerfed classes for PvP purposes long before arena existed.