Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Skillcomp beats skillcomp

@bigjenk: No. Just No.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Re: Skillcomp beats skillcomp

Quote Originally Posted by CragB
    Well im sure i over exaggerated some on the number;0 But my alt mage just hit 80 this week.. has 1700 spell power, and on a trinket proc(heroism badge trinket), ive hit a 8.2k frostbolt with 1700 sp... so im sure a better geared person should have np hitting a 9k fb on a shatter. Course we are talking 0 resil there. I was mostly just being sarcastically silly
    hm .. i have 2100 or so sp and my fbolts are critting for 7500 - 7800 .. interesting i guess i should lower my sp to get those 8k fbolts right?

i play rmp.. to some extent it actually does take a bit of knowing wtf you are doing to actually set anything up the comp all together has one of, if not, the greatest synergy amongst classes

Cleave can be trouble as you saw vs ensidia .. chasing down the priest killing em through pain suppression seems to be the strat with every cleave "Train the clothie hes got nothin 1-2 global em!" so people going Oh i got cheapshot -> shattered
    well .. that sucks. chances are you put yourself in a terrible position that allowed you to get nuked in 3v3 you have 2 partners .. im sure one of them couldve probably helped you out

.. affliction locks harder than frost mages? thers nothing like having a UA lock dot your entire team up then toss UA on you pretty much fucked after that or else you want your healer getting owned by UA - Fear is great and although demonic circle isnt a blink its still good if you can actually use it right dont know how manytimes ive watched warlocks put it in LOS of us then teleport as if we didnt see him those are the downers that complain about how hard RMP is

being trained by melee as a mage isnt fun either .. eventually between your damn shield breaking and nova's your pursuer becomes immune and just chases you .. while you are dealing little to no damage because of the amount of pressure coming from that other team .. im talking cleave here

being trained as a priest isnt fun either .. getting gibbed through PS is always fun.

and rogues .. while they are annoying once every CD is gone its game over. the rogue game is stupid tbh .. If you find the other rogue first chances are you win .. if a rogue opens on a rogue the opener tends to come out on top to me that seems like a retarded game design but *shrug*