15+ Year Old Account

Need some help finding gear.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&n=Elementium

Mostly.. My shoulders, I looked through WoWhead and it seems there's almost no mail shoulders within my.. raiding expertise i guess i'd call it. Also any other advise helps..

please keep in mind my guild is still struggling with sarth and spider wing so I mostly Pug the tougher raids and so far I've only done OS and VoA since, I guess pugging 25 man naxx is something I could do and will eventually but I don't even know all the fights which is usually a requirement.

Re: Need some help finding gear.

oh my god drop your hit gems and get expertise gems.... omggg your way over cap

15+ Year Old Account

Actually spell hit cap is 17%, being a Draenei makes it 16% for me so i'm only a small percent over.

Well sure, but it seems you're gearing up for PVE, which generally means you want to raid? If so you'll probably have a spriest or boomkin in there which means you can drop 80 hit.

Well at least regarding your gear, your quite a bit over the spell hit cap, as most 25man raids you would expect to have a spriest or boomkin present, which means that 14% or 13% as you are draenei is enough. Of course having some similar hit gear or hit food along with you for 10mans/25mans is fine, but agi/crit/haste/ap all are better dps stats past the 13/14% cap.

Also your expertise is too high (this is if im on right that the 21 doesnt count the 9 which you get from talents)
    This means that you are sitting on 30, and only 26 is needed (some say 25 is ok too) So drop some gems/enchants for agi/crit/ap/haste

exp gem or atp gem istead of those hit gems
    Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.