As a holy paladin:

Flask of Distilled Wisdom +65 int.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13511

or

Flask of the Frost Wyrm +125 sp
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=46376

HOLY S@#CK!

Re: Which flask to use?

Really depends...I go all out for int, so I like to use a sp flask to keep me balanced out on attributes.

Especially if I am doing fights like Hodir where I might be using FR gear and my SP goes way down.

Generally speaking though, I would say that the +int is superior to +sp for a flask, just as it's superior for our gearing purposes.

But balance is good too and depending on how you are geared and what content you are doing, sp might be more appropriate.

Depends what content it is
    If its a long drawn out fight with many phase changes where your mana isn't overly stretched use the SP... obviously
    But if its one where your mana will really be tested, Int all the way

Int will give you way more stats than SP. Not sure when you are not an alch, but with skill the bonus is amazing.
    But, in fights like Hodir Hard mode (all fast modes actually) and Vezax (no replenish/illumination) frost wyrm can work better.

I normally use INT almost always, but it really does suck when no low levels are selling Black Lotus and Icecaps. We need to look AH everyday and buy huge amounts so we never run out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Int will give you way more stats than SP. Not sure when you are not an alch, but with skill the bonus is amazing.
    But, in fights like Hodir Hard mode (all fast modes actually) and Vezax (no replenish/illumination) frost wyrm can work better.

I normally use INT almost always, but it really does suck when no low levels are selling Black Lotus and Icecaps. We need to look AH everyday and buy huge amounts so we never run out of it.
    i typically like to use distilled wisdom on vezax as well (hard mode im talking about) as the additional mana = additional casts
    Id have to say Distilled wisdom all the way all the time unless you know your heals arent healing quite enough for the encounter

i always run Int since (in most cases) more sp for me just goes to overheal. And i personally have had no problem with my heals falling short. plus Int flasks are usually 3x cheaper then the rest; yay old flasks! ;D

I use Distilled wisdom in most cases, I find that it fits me more

I also use Distilled Wisdom. Just for reference, I also use the 30int weapon enchant and the 16int bracer enchant instead of the SP ones. I have seen NO fights where my SP matters to me more than the amazing benefit that more mana brings. At 70% overhealing, I feel that any increase in SP is mostly wasted whereas Int never is.

whoever said avoid hit and exp is an idiot. sure, they don't help you not get hit, but they are damn well needed to produce threat. I'm not sating get for them, but in context you said take gear without before taking gear with.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Nikoll alt tab much?
    i think that was a reply to a thread near by

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    whoever said avoid hit and exp is an idiot. sure, they don't help you not get hit, but they are damn well needed to produce threat. I'm not sating get for them, but in context you said take gear without before taking gear with.
    You just freakin' saved my day

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    It's embarassing when your heals are dodged, missed or parried.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffidfun
    i typically like to use distilled wisdom on vezax as well (hard mode im talking about) as the additional mana = additional casts
    Id have to say Distilled wisdom all the way all the time unless you know your heals arent healing quite enough for the encounter
    It might indeed be better, but since I run Vezax as prot/healing, I don't have lots of Int talents, so I normally go for SP flask.

And well, after Nikoll I'm going to heal with armor pen or expertise elixir, thanks.

huh. ...well, i feel silly right now.

uh, to not be wasted completly i say go wit hint. SP isnt all that great with the hgih overhealing except on fights like 3d was (where you NEEDED that high heal).
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin