Hunter/Pally combo

First of all I want to say that this is copy pasted from PvP forums on wow europe.

Hunters representation in arenas is really low, there is like 21 hunter above 2k rating on cyclone BG.

Since EVERY combo these days do have a melee in it except prest/warlock or shaman/warlock, hunters really need ALOT of healing in arenas and the only way a paladin can keep up with mana is to be holy/ret which means they cant have the talent which increases the duration of hand of freedom by 4 sec. Instead of removing that talent you nerf the whole spell which makes hunters USELESS in arenas, and that is not all, you are nerfing vindication now which means that I have to deal 20% more dmg in arenas now, and I tell ya, it is not easy when you have a darn rogue sitting on your back with crippling poison applied 100% of the time.

And if you fight warrior/healer it dosent make it easier since when I disengage they just charge up to you, and if you by ANY mircale get away from that darn warrior you get charged AGAIN.

Rogue/Mage teams DMG is ridicilous and ofc the CC. Sheep/blind/Counterspell/gouge on your healer, and if you get a BoP you are still %#*#ed up cuz the mage just spellsteal it. And one shatter combo and I am dead cuz hunters got 2 ways of getting away from that, one way is Master's call who got 1 minute cooldown and lasts for 6 sec and ofc deterrence which is absoloutley useless cuz you cant counter a kidney and a shatter combo at the same time. I mean, if the rogue is on your back and the mage on your front, even if you pop detterence you are dead cuz either the mage or rogue can keep doing dmg even if you pop it.

What else? Oh yea, innervate, wth were you thinking? "Lets just give druids a undispelleble buff which gives them 100% mana over 12 sec, yay, balanced."

Suggestions:

-Remove the HoF talent instead of nerfing the whole spell.

-Less CD on Master's Call

-Nerf seal of blood ap scaling or somthing instead of nerfing vindication.

-Make detterence a 100% deflect/parry attack from every direction for 6 secons.

Ofc I dont expect all of these suggestions to go through
    What do you guys think about this?

Re: Hunter/Pally combo

I play hunter pally combo (me hunter, pally is 32/0/39). We are rl friends and play semi-actively (often just 10 games a week). Just got over 2k and it wasn't easy. Now with vindication nerf, I expect arena to be tougher.

I think the vindication nerf makes sense, considering how OP ret with it could be with a MS effect in 3s. Now, having said that, I truly believe that GC should buff holy pallies to make 2v2 with classes other than DK and warrior more viable.

I really like the first suggestion about the freedom change. Second, meh, would be good but holy pally need the buff more. Third and fourth, I just don't see them happening soon.

I suggest moving talents around a bit (switch Art of War and Repentance with Crusade, and Judgement of the Wise with Two-handed Weapon Specialization). This does not buff ret in any way, and does little to Hpally/Warrior or Hpally/DK since most of time they are holy/prot anyway. Also it would be good to move Infusion of Light up two tiers. These changes could free up some precious points for the holy/ret in the holy tree.

I have nothing against nerfing ret (I do sympathize them however and think they need some damage buffs that would not increase their bursts). However, these nerfs indirectly weakened holy pallies, and I think they need to be addressed.

Oh lastly, please make traps (specifically frost traps) go off instead of disappear upon immunities.