Page 1 of 2
LastLast

There is still hope!!!

I was looking at the recent Q&A from main page about shamans.... and i spoted this :"At this point in time, we aren’t trying to support a two-handed DPS build. That would require a pretty extensive reworking of the tree, and we also want to make sure some class besides rogues are using one-handed weapons."... THIS MEANS THERE IS STILL HOPE!! We can still dream of 2hand weapon shaman..... and no one can take us away the dream of being a 2hand/dual wield class again... and i hope is both pvp as well as pve.... May GOD help us on this issue!!!

Re: There is still hope!!!

why do you even want 2handers again?

burst was nice, but somehow it was never there when you needed it, like when that healer is at low health

wut?

The way I see it, 2h-enhancement dps is as far away as fury dual 1-h dps is.. Maybe next xpac.

or as DW dk is getting

Did you even read the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by mosene
    we aren’t trying to support a two-handed DPS build
    we also want to make sure some class besides rogues are using one-handed weapons
    The answer would seem to imply they're either going to allow rogues to use 1h-axes or allow DK's to use fist weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    I don't like to change into a kitten and hitting enemies with my paws and rabies, I like assassinating with daggers and poisons!

What Elementlol said: read better. They want Shamans to dual-wield, not go 2h.

Yes i want 2handers back and also be able to dw also.... let us make the choice..... I want it more than ever coz' pallys and dk's stole our abilityes ... Divine Storm should have been on demand 2hand wf and 2xstrength=ap was ours until dk's came.... i wish this more then ever... is time we take back what is ours again.... I want to see my lovelly wf crit for high burst and yes i want that..... i don't wanna lvl a dk or pally for what was stolen... blizz should let us make the choice....

Uhm, sorry? How exactly are our abilities stolen?

I think the only shaman who want to use two handers are those who never got the chance to back in vanilla. Sorry guys, we had our lolwindfury procs to one shot clothies three years ago, the time has passed.
    If you're havin' damage problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a crit aint one.

Hit me.

Yes i want 2handers back and also be able to dw also.... let us make the choice..... I want it more than ever coz' pallys and dk's stole our abilityes ... Divine Storm should have been on demand 2hand wf and 2xstrength=ap was ours until dk's came.... i wish this more then ever... is time we take back what is ours again.... I want to see my lovelly wf crit for high burst and yes i want that..... i don't wanna lvl a dk or pally for what was stolen... blizz should let us make the choice....
    Oh. my. God.

Shamans will NEVER use 2hers, the quote which YOU PROVIDED clearly said they have no plans to implement this.

Pallies and DKs stole none of your abilities, saying that divine storm "should have" been your ability is absolutely worthless.

Pallies and warriors have always had 2 ap per strength as well.

I hope you never reproduce.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

I totally understand what you mean but there are things called evolution in a game and you have to deal with it. 2handers for shaman doesn't exist anymore. You can still try, but won't have fun anymore except when you get the chance at the right moment. Back at Vanilla, there was no such dps as it is nowadays so even if you didn't proc WF on the first impact, you still had time to bet on this chance.
    If now you don't proc on the first impact, you're dead shammy...

Learning the basics of English. GO THERE. NOW.

Wielding two-handers as a viable means of dps is a dead concept to shamans for years now and it won't change any time soon, if ever. Quit beating the dead horse.

the reasons why 2handers wont come back for us:

itemization: going back to 2handers would remove another 1h class from the game ( like warrior ), it would srew up loottable, 1handers being there only for rogues and the rare dw dk´s. additionally, aside from druids and hunters ( who use staves/polearms ) we are the only 2h using class wo want agility on our gear, hence they would have to create enhance-only 2handers.

effort: redesigning the whole tree just to make 2h worthwile again

the reason we now use agility prior to strenght was because we fell into a unique gear spot: mail-strenght. not only does it screws with blizzards intention to make enhance only armor ( they are frustrated enough that resto/ele is separated ) we also where on if not the class with the most sucky tier gear. i remember the first enhancement-gear being good prior to wotlk was sunwell tier-tokens. other than that, hunter/rogue gear was the they to go, so we walked around with agility either way.

im happy about a elaboratedly respond from the blue guy´s nontheless. they to failed to properly adress shaman pve/p, especially in case of enhancement for quite a while. good to hear that they are not only aware of the problems we have, but also intead to do changes. blizz doesn´t want to make promises they cant hold, and that was very promising. we can only hope that the changes come soon, and in a fitting implementation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I would want to see the retardins having divine storm a 20% chance to proc and to be able to use crusader strike every 2 seconds and only after using it for 5 times to be able to heal themselfs instant with flash heal..... i wanna see them hurt.... I have never seen a class more hurt than shamans and i never seen this class receiving the abilities of other classes.... about holy palas.... the last talent (beacon of skill) was intended for shamans in ptr before wrath... you took that too

I still dont understand why people want us to become people wielding 2handers?

With DW we have become viable, good stable DPS which are worthy or their spot

If you want, you can always go get some 2hander and have some fun in BG's, you wont get any more out of it

Why stop at 1h or 2h weapons? LET'S MAKE A 5H WEAPON! Windfury damage will skyrocket ;d

i love 2hand enhance i still use a two hand for pvp purposes and ill prob never stop until i cant use 2hand mace or axe dw is to weak with all this resilience and all these cds i love 2hand cause if a priest bubbles i purge STOE totem pop trinket and 2 shot the bastard with my l33t WF

Deleted

This is a fail thread. The post quoted gives ZERO hope. They clearly say they don't like 2h for shaman, and that it would screw itemisation for one handers if rogues were the only class interested in one-handers. What part of that is unclear?

2h is dead for Shaman live with it.

No. It's not supported, it won't be again. They want shamans using dw. Deal.
    Carthago delenda est.

2H is only for PVP imo, its the only place where you can ROFL ROFL FACEROLL ROFL 1 shot someone.