Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New horde exploit?

Just wondering if this is a new one or just one of the old ones thats back now. Any insight?

Re: New horde exploit?

its old, seen this before, always on horde side, and nothings ever been done, feel free to send the ss to blizz
    Ilvl is like a Bikini. What it shows is interesting, what it hides is crutial!

had it once myself its a bug you fall half way through the ground and are able to walk under the gate and walk down the hill till your feet appear from the ground again and you can run around then and cap the flags

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Byhaz
    had it once myself its a bug you fall half way through the ground and are able to walk under the gate and walk down the hill till your feet appear from the ground again and you can run around then and cap the flags
    And this accidentaly happend to 3 different horde players in same AB...

/OP I would report all of them to GM for exploiting... Imo they should be banned. They definitly knew what are they doing.

If it's a bug they are good at making it happen because it happened in 3 AB's in a row (till we stopped queing for it) and the same people(at least 8-10 of them all from Sargeras)...lol

Deleted

I've seen that happen once too, some horde capping bases long before the fight had started.

Also there's some bug that allows one side have more players than the other, at the expense of the other. Like 13 vs. 7 WSG. And guess what, it's always the horde that gets it.

This may be the same old bug as before. It can work for both sides. A player will intentionally alt+f4 out of the game and upon logging back in, the gate is gone.

That "bug" is infact something that players have managed to come up with.
    Its infact just a Warlock summon being used in another battle, that battle ends, a new one starts and you accept the summon.

I really hope you reported the player doing it. But yes, encountered this in a few ABs as well.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

it was bugged for alliance for a good couple weeks, if not a month
    dont think its just horde haxxxomgwtf
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Carbunkle
    That "bug" is infact something that players have managed to come up with.
    Its infact just a Warlock summon being used in another battle, that battle ends, a new one starts and you accept the summon.
    You cant be summoned in BG's anymore..
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Syrada

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    And this accidentaly happend to 3 different horde players in same AB...

/OP I would report all of them to GM for exploiting... Imo they should be banned. They definitly knew what are they doing.
    You are fucking stupid. Not only do the allies cheat by getting on top of stables in AB, ALL THE TIME. But they exploit WG and bring 12 siege engines to the gates without having ranked.

Owned

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    You are fucking stupid. Not only do the allies cheat by getting on top of stables in AB, ALL THE TIME. But they exploit WG and bring 12 siege engines to the gates without having ranked.

Owned
    I've seen an blood elf priest do i before, but hat wg bug happens all the time dammit ><
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Horde are smarter get use to it.

15+ Year Old Account

there is an issue too in Eye of the storm. If you're horde, have a giant mammoth, and are a taurin male, you can jump out of the bubble before the BG begins.

Currently that is the only known exploit in a bg for horde. Alliance currently have several. 1) they can get through the gate before WSG starts (that was fixed finally) 2) alliance can hop onto the huts in WSG sential side (by using the tree next to the huts...why? idk lol) and 3) the stable at ST in AB can be wall jumped and any one who is a caster can sit there and defend ST w/o any horde touching them.

This isn't necessarily a bug, and if it is, I'm surprised.

I -do- know that there are model edits you can get which alter the model of the gate at either base, changing it into something you can get past. Since movement is handled locally and the information for it is transferred to the server, local world model edits can allow for exploits like this. Similarly I've seen model edits that make a bridge from one side of WSG to the other and remove the walls of the buildings, so a player could appear to be flying across the map, walking through walls, and taking flags, or a model edit for AV which made a second pathway to the alliance base out of the mountain next to the bridge, and completely removed the wall around the horde base.

These ARE a bannable offense, so feel free to report players doing this sort of thing, and the GMs will be able to determine if it -was- a bug or if they are in fact cheating.

[size=8pt]

Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark
    Blizzard said 70 was Chess Board Pvp well 80 Pvp is like checkers, except both teams have chainsaws and can make up their own rules.

15+ Year Old Account

yeah the second I joined a WSG about 2months ago I reported it after the WSG match, even sent a ticket to a GM. This is what happend:

I entered wsg with 4 guildies and we had 5 pugs already inside waiting. When my screen loaded there was a gnome mage going to town with his AoE spells with 1min to go before the match started (i was buffing and wondering, wtf?)

This is the pick I linked in the Bug fix forums for the GM or admin on the wow forums to see. Here you can see all 10 of us waiting for WSG to start(you can even see the gate up in the tunnel lol) and there is a dead gnome in our flag room.

last night I was in wsg and it seemed to be fixed...finally lol

Deleted

I had a bugg, instead of starting from my side (horde side) i was starting from ally side :P

I've seen a bug like this in EoS. in one match my Draenei paladin got into someones chopper and when I jumped out of it I was put outside the bubble. never tried it again so not sure if it was a bug dealing with two player mounts or a one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope

Owned
    The WG thing is not an exploit. There are times when we kill one person/npc and gain rank 2 automatically. Seems to happen when we are severely outnumbered......so it's either a bug or something to do with high tenacity. You call someone stupid by comparing someone standing on the stables to someone getting under the gate and capping flags BEFORE the game begins? As long as a person is able to be hit they can stand on whatever they can get on...this is what I was told by a GM after being reported once for standing on a tower and shooting people in Grom'Gol. Surely any caster or ranged dps can hit people ontop of the stable. You just felt the need to try sounding like a big boy by cursing in a forum. :-*