Poll: Most chill class to play casually?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Most chill class to play casually [poll inside]

I dont know why so many people said hunter but I voted druid.. I've played hunter sham war rogue and druid and the most fun i've had with world pvp is druid.. instant cast flight form cat stealthing bear tanking just gave me the most fun.. Even when i got camped it was fun trying to get away like i'd res in cat and try to run away w/o using flight form stuff like that. It was just a fun experience. If you play chill with a little raiding etc you'll do good... but to have fun world pvping nowadays you need to be doin hard modes
    Always check links before clicking

For now, I will go with Enh shaman. I havent enjoyed leveling this much since I leveled my first character 3 years ago, its juist a fantastic spec to play and level with. I am just regreting that this wasnt the first character I leveled to 80 in Wotlk but I am hoping to get some gear fast :P.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Defame
    or even get a BJ while playing
    Wait you guys don't do that with every toon?
    Hmm... don't tell her that...
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

paladin or hunter imo

I voted for warlock. It was betwin warlock or hunter and i choose warlock because my main is a warlock.
    1: Send your pet to attack
    2:heal it
    3:????
    4rofit